Thomson vs Mt A

huiyin87

Hi mummies, anyone tried both Thomson and Mt A?
Can advise any major diff btw this 2?
have actually decided to deliver at thomson, but saw so many mummies thumbs up for mt A.. seems like mt A is cheaper and better..
puzzled..

LoVeS

have actually decided to deliver at thomson, but saw so many mummies thumbs up for mt A.. seems like mt A is cheaper and better..
puzzled..
actually the price for both TMC n Mt A is abt the same ~ I tink it more of individual prefer which one more~ Why nt u go for hospital tour n u will haf better idea then decide on it?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Both of our babies are delivered in Thomson Medical Center. We totally enjoyed the whole process and stay there :) especially with the new rooms.

I think it is better for you to visit both hospitals before making any decision.

-e

LoVeS

Both of our babies are delivered in Thomson Medical Center. We totally enjoyed the whole process and stay there :) especially with the new rooms.

I think it is better for you to visit both hospitals before making any decision.

-e
yes n nt to mention there r sum freebies when u go for hospital tours :tlaugh::shyxxx:

huiyin87

i had went for thomson hospital tour on e same day i went for my detailed scan 2 weeks ago..
no quite bad, place wise is quite small, so i guess is rather easy to find your way ard there.. wun be afraid to get lost..
so i guess i need to tour mount A soon..
thanks all!

LoVeS

i had went for thomson hospital tour on e same day i went for my detailed scan 2 weeks ago..
no quite bad, place wise is quite small, so i guess is rather easy to find your way ard there.. wun be afraid to get lost..
so i guess i need to tour mount A soon..
thanks all!
ya it always gd to compare b4 deciding which u really wan~ after all u need a comfortable place to rest after ur delivery~

MizfitMumma

puzzled..

Yes.i would lyk to noe the diff too..

huiyin87

Hi Loves, Wat kinda freebies do we get?? Can we ask questions during the tour??:wong13:

Hi MizfitMumma,

I went for the Thomson tour ard 3 weeks ago...
let me try to recall the freebies..
hmm.. 2 packs sample of Anmum-original & chocolate one each, baby teething toy, first month brouchure, list of maternity packages for your stay there-e pricing and amount of CPF claimable, 2 pcs of breast pads, come with details for breastfeeding, gohnson's baby bedtime lotion & bedtime bath-one sample pack each..
i think tat's all i can remember..
but is actually based on luck when we go for hospital tours..
coz if the room is occupied, then you only get to see pictures..
but i managed to view all room types tat time!

yukimaxx

how do we arrange for a tour? do we call up the hospital to book or i can simply include that in when i go for my detailed scan?

ger-mummy

Thomson Medical hospital juz go to counter & ask the staff. The staff will ask u to fill in the form & giv u the freebie & wait there. Juz rem go before 11a.m for morning session & 2p.m for afternoon session. For sat they only have the morning session. They very puncture for the tour... Hope it help u...

LoVeS

how do we arrange for a tour? do we call up the hospital to book or i can simply include that in when i go for my detailed scan?
It either u call to book for the hospital tour or u can go there in advance n book for the hospital tour~ Tats wat i did for my hospital tour at Mt A~

jojoki

why raffles sooo lousy??? i din get any freebies and the tour was sooo rush and the "tour guide" was constantly on the hp!!! aiyo really regret goin raffles now..... n i dunno y the nursery at raffles is 24/7 shutter down cannot see inside n God knows how the babies are treated inside... ever once managed to peek inside like very shorthanded n bb like roughly handled..

LoVeS

why raffles sooo lousy??? i din get any freebies and the tour was sooo rush and the "tour guide" was constantly on the hp!!! aiyo really regret goin raffles now..... n i dunno y the nursery at raffles is 24/7 shutter down cannot see inside n God knows how the babies are treated inside... ever once managed to peek inside like very shorthanded n bb like roughly handled..
So u delivery at raffles?? Since u feel the tour is bad n dun really like the nursery there then u can always choose other hospital to gif birth~ Mayb the reason the shutter down 24/7 is bcoz like wat u said the bb is roughly handle?

MizfitMumma

Hi MizfitMumma,

I went for the Thomson tour ard 3 weeks ago...
let me try to recall the freebies..
hmm.. 2 packs sample of Anmum-original & chocolate one each, baby teething toy, first month brouchure, list of maternity packages for your stay there-e pricing and amount of CPF claimable, 2 pcs of breast pads, come with details for breastfeeding, gohnson's baby bedtime lotion & bedtime bath-one sample pack each..
i think tat's all i can remember..
but is actually based on luck when we go for hospital tours..
coz if the room is occupied, then you only get to see pictures..
but i managed to view all room types tat time!
Thank you for d info. I'll be going for d tour dis Sat.:Dancing_wub:

jojoki

but my gynae only deliver at raffles leh thts y initially i had wanted Mount A... so now boh pian lor.. anyway i sign up package etc all liao so too late.. hopefully it will turn out alright

huiyin87

It either u call to book for the hospital tour or u can go there in advance n book for the hospital tour~ Tats wat i did for my hospital tour at Mt A~
hi loves, mount A nursery is transparent one anot?
means can anytime go c baby?

LoVeS

but my gynae only deliver at raffles leh thts y initially i had wanted Mount A... so now boh pian lor.. anyway i sign up package etc all liao so too late.. hopefully it will turn out alright
Dun worry too much~ Sumtimes mayb things will turn out much better than we xpected~

LoVeS

hi loves, mount A nursery is transparent one anot?
means can anytime go c baby?
Most of the time i will ask dh go ask the nurse push the bb to me~ so i dun haf to walk over as i deliver thru c-section tat time~:shyxxx: so nt too sure most of the time if the nursery is transparent or nt ~