Thread Kami Bahasa Melayu 2

Bayu

Selamat pagi semua!!!
Hari ini, saya telah 'trick' baby untuk tidur lama-lama pada waktu pagi. Or else, he wakes up every little while...very hard to do work.
So pagi ni, selepas dia mandi, I memberikannya long pants bila naptime. Bilik gelap macam malam. Dia ingat dah malam. I said "Good night" and dia minum susu dan tidur. Shiok...shiok...tidur hingga 3 jam lebih. Esok, saya main the same trick again. Hopefully dia akan tidur.
Saya masak seafood mee goreng untuk makan tengah hari and membuat sambal udang kering. Saya hendak membuat sandwic berisi sambal udang kering untuk teatime. Anak lelaki sangat gemar makan itu. Hari ini, mereka kedua balik lambat dari sekolah (pukul 4 petang) kerana ada Workshop Innovasi di sekolah. Hari ini, dapat balik report card juga....mereka sangat excited kerana ayah sudah janji mereka ke CSI Exhibition di Science Centre.
(btw how do you say teatime in Malay??)
tracey :)
cute nyer.. hahahaha... mama dia dah tipu baby.. hahahah.. teatime in malay is minum petang..hehehhee..i dun have the chance to do that.. coz only sunday jer yg i dapat the whole day with him.. so kalau boleh i taknak kasi dia tidor.. hahahah.. nak kasi dia main2 jer ngan ummi n his kakak

nurman02

Cheer Up!!! You can still keep in touch with all of them...not the same I know...but maybe you'll make new friends too.
Hugs!!!! Take care and dont't be sad, k?

how not to be sad... this is the company that groom me far and had the best bosses of all time! and a few colleagues that always make my day... i dont think i'll ever find any great bosses out there... hope i'm wrong... :embarrassed:

Bayu

Yesterday, dari pagi ke ptg at Spore Republic noh.. Mak bapak so kancheong tengok anak2 buat sudoku.. Ada kids bila times up cried cos tak dpt habis kan game tu.. Bila dorg times up A tengok me i signal never mind its ok cos aku pun tatut she cried tau..

Ni mostly from daerah woodlands primary ni taking the challenge and my gals in pre-skool categories and they have 2 categories each categories got abt 4games.. Masa prize giving kan hubby dah duduk pat depan nak tgk anak dia collect prizes lahh.. So starts with consolation prize which is a medal.. All names mostly from Qihua Primary dah naik tu part hubby stand up next to me wit muka blur skit.. Trus laki bini bisik, smua kids mcm dah panggil asal nama anak kita takde.. :elvis: Tout A never made it lahh.. Skali dorg sebut 2nd runner up A kan, hahahahha.. Mak bapak pekik hooray!! Smua tengok kita noh.. Padahal stakat 2nd runner up je.. Mcm tak percaya lahh si A ni can do it.. 2nd categories pun we tout alah ni kali sure she taking medal consolation prize arr cos we know 2nd punya dia tak dapat habiskan.. And again 2nd runner up.. Fuuh!! Alhamdulillah.. Then i say no lahh dorg tahu A kan ada adik Q so dorg kasi A 2 trophy cos 1 for adik 1 for kakak.. Si A tak terima ni.. :tlaugh:

wow..!! ur A made it..!! Soduku susah tau... bukan senang. nie lagik nak masuk competition.. hehehe.. nie baru ckp bakat terpendam.. heheh.. Congratz A!!

Bayu

that was so sweet of them...u must be one great mum that they look up to. TEngok aje pictures u and the gals chill together, so fun.
thanks enflor.. they are cute n baik.. now makin sayang ngan adik bayu... jangan sebarang2 ngan adik dorang.. very protective.. hehehe.. Syukur Alhamdulillah..

Bayu

Juz postponed a job interview tadi. Lucky that i remembered and make a quick change to the date. Hopefully, i can go next week, holz starts so senang sikit i nak merayap w/o worrying kids balik school ni smua. Waiting for a return call for confirmation. Can't keep my fingers cross...but only can keep my hands berdoa.
wah.. dah start cari keja enflor.. good luck for ur job hunt.. mintak2 dapat eh.. den how ur kids.. ??

Mama Ina

Selamat pagi semua!!!
Hari ini, saya telah 'trick' baby untuk tidur lama-lama pada waktu pagi. Or else, he wakes up every little while...very hard to do work.
So pagi ni, selepas dia mandi, I memberikannya long pants bila naptime. Bilik gelap macam malam. Dia ingat dah malam. I said "Good night" and dia minum susu dan tidur. Shiok...shiok...tidur hingga 3 jam lebih. Esok, saya main the same trick again. Hopefully dia akan tidur.
Saya masak seafood mee goreng untuk makan tengah hari and membuat sambal udang kering. Saya hendak membuat sandwic berisi sambal udang kering untuk teatime. Anak lelaki sangat gemar makan itu. Hari ini, mereka kedua balik lambat dari sekolah (pukul 4 petang) kerana ada Workshop Innovasi di sekolah. Hari ini, dapat balik report card juga....mereka sangat excited kerana ayah sudah janji mereka ke CSI Exhibition di Science Centre.
(btw how do you say teatime in Malay??)
Wahh!! So cute your baby.. That's a good trick lahh.. hahahahaha

how not to be sad... this is the company that groom me far and had the best bosses of all time! and a few colleagues that always make my day... i dont think i'll ever find any great bosses out there... hope i'm wrong... :embarrassed:
Bebz, i tout u gona be housefly soon?? :nah:

wow..!! your A made it..!! Soduku susah tau... bukan senang. nie lagik nak masuk competition.. hehehe.. nie baru ckp bakat terpendam.. heheh.. Congratz A!!
Thanks.. Even me duno a thing about that game.. hahahahaha.. Malu beta..! Lucky she no asked me for help..

Mama Ina

I am wondering wat happen to the game? All game no more scores.. I played and checked the score not key in.. No more challenging uhk..! :embarrassed:

Tracey

I happen to see this when looking for 'future' playgroup for my baby :) Maybe you mummies might be interested?
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f42/playgroups-bahasa-melayu-46262/

I homeschooled all my kids for preschool up till kindergarten. Only sent them to school in Primary One. Hehe so far all my kids doing ok at school. So now with this little one, also going to homeschool him. Only need to think about how to include Malay as he will most likely follow his brothers and learn that as Mother Tongue. My girls all studied Chinese, but its not easy and they had to have lots of tuition to cope as we don't speak Chinese at home. My hubby said he wants this baby to learn Malay as Mother Tongue then after PSLE, if results good, can do Chinese for 3rd lang. My youngest girl did Malay for 3rd lang. She likes it alot as the Malay cikgu is really good and fun.

Tracey

thanks enflor.. they are cute n baik.. now makin sayang ngan adik bayu... jangan sebarang2 ngan adik dorang.. very protective.. hehehe.. Syukur Alhamdulillah..
Hi Bayu,
How old are they? Such lovely gesture, ya? I never met u before in person but you're a very nice and lovely person, I think. No wonder they want to do nice things for you. Hmmm let me think, how to write that in Malay.
Kamu ada hati emas...hehe my sons just learnt that peribahasa this year!
Tracey :D

Tracey

wah.. dah start cari keja enflor.. good luck for your job hunt.. mintak2 dapat eh.. then how your kids.. ??
Hi Enflor
You ever thought of giving tuition? It's very lucrative, you know. In Singapore, lots of kids seem to go for tuition.

EnFlor

Hi Enflor
You ever thought of giving tuition? It's very lucrative, you know. In Singapore, lots of kids seem to go for tuition.
it is, i know of a friend who gains almost 5k monthly just doing that but easy arrangement for her coz she is single. No excess 'baggage' to think abt. But maybe when my kids r independent a lil', providing full time tuition could be one of the many options that i have in mind. Right now, if everything goes well with interview next week and the terms that i will be offered work well with my wants...i'll be one happy person.

EnFlor

I happen to see this when looking for 'future' playgroup for my baby :) Maybe you mummies might be interested?
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f42/playgroups-bahasa-melayu-46262/

I homeschooled all my kids for preschool up till kindergarten. Only sent them to school in Primary One. Hehe so far all my kids doing ok at school. So now with this little one, also going to homeschool him. Only need to think about how to include Malay as he will most likely follow his brothers and learn that as Mother Tongue. My girls all studied Chinese, but its not easy and they had to have lots of tuition to cope as we don't speak Chinese at home. My hubby said he wants this baby to learn Malay as Mother Tongue then after PSLE, if results good, can do Chinese for 3rd lang. My youngest girl did Malay for 3rd lang. She likes it alot as the Malay cikgu is really good and fun.

playgrp in bahasa Melayu...u meant 100% BM ? Wow...seriously i've never heard of this b4. Even those conducted my Malay Muslim organisation, most of the teachers would use bahasa ROJAK (mixed EL/ ML) when teaching...hmmm, my whole family members should enrol for this playgroup sey...BELAJAR BAHASA MELAYU dengan baik....not bahasa Melayu pasar hahaha

Wah so penat...went to get some fish at SS supermkt and a few other items. A long walk with my kiddos. Tak apa...can compensate for my no workout day today. Rest awhile, later my fish is going to swim in sweet sour pool, then my BOSS can pancing the fish into his mouth.

NuR_iRfAn

Hi

Back from Plaza Singapura...I was like WOW,alot of changes..Lagi bila nampak CROCS boutique lagi menjadi2..Bought 2 shoes & going gaga over the jibbitz..wakakkaka..Pamper myself with BODYSHOP wholeset of cherry blossom collection of perfume,shower gel & body lotion..wakakakkaka....Happy sgt2..

Enflor-Insya allah i will be goin JP next wk,cari that kasut ok...For now,mmg in need of new comfortable shoes...Hubby dah kasi green lite so ok jek..I will be doin sneak peek on Lace shawl (the one jual kat Silkstudio),patchwork & bigz shawl tonite...Will be give 10% off to all mummies here...

Lagi satu i nak minta tolong..Where to get cheap2 nice maternity jean...Saw one at spring maternity (think so) cost abt $80...Hubby said NO!NO!Please help...

So nari masak sotong hitam & soup ayam...U all masak ape ekh??Working mummies mkn ape tdi lunch..?

To Ina - Congrats to A...

EnFlor

Hi

Back from Plaza Singapura...I was like WOW,alot of changes..Lagi bila nampak CROCS boutique lagi menjadi2..Bought 2 shoes & going gaga over the jibbitz..wakakkaka..Pamper myself with BODYSHOP wholeset of cherry blossom collection of perfume,shower gel & body lotion..wakakakkaka....Happy sgt2..

Enflor-Insya allah i will be goin JP next wk,cari that kasut ok...For now,mmg in need of new comfortable shoes...Hubby dah kasi green lite so ok jek..I will be doin sneak peek on Lace shawl (the one jual kat Silkstudio),patchwork & bigz shawl tonite...Will be give 10% off to all mummies here...

Lagi satu i nak minta tolong..Where to get cheap2 nice maternity jean...Saw one at spring maternity (think so) cost abt $80...Hubby said NO!NO!Please help...

So nari masak sotong hitam & soup ayam...U all masak ape ekh??Working mummies mkn ape tdi lunch..?

To Ina - Congrats to A...
wah....tai tai went shop shop...better don't drop ok :)

I also berkenan with one of the Sketchers...So ME style lahh the range there.

did u mention PATCHYYYYY ? I WANTTTTT, I WANTTTTTTTT. Still waiting for Santa ClausPost to send my dangling precious for the head. Nak pakai raya kalo boleh.

Babe what time launch ? Kasi tahu lah, ni malam confirm BOSS control PC to do his work sey.

MAternity clothing esp jeans mana ada cheap cheap. Try Dorothy Perkins. Nice cut for some of them...even suitable to wear after giving birth so kindda worth the money.

NuR_iRfAn

wah....tai tai went shop shop...better don't drop ok :)

I also berkenan with one of the Sketchers...So ME style lahh the range there.

did u mention PATCHYYYYY ? I WANTTTTT, I WANTTTTTTTT. Still waiting for Santa ClausPost to send my dangling precious for the head. Nak pakai raya kalo boleh.

Babe what time launch ? Kasi tahu lah, ni malam confirm BOSS control PC to do his work sey
U cakap pasal drop,i teringt lg sikit nak jatuh sebab seblah ade railing seh...I wearing my neckerman sandal jek tdi...Jantung mcm nak jatuh....

Yes patch but very2 limited pcs,i bwk tk byk...Lps Isyak...Senang dah sembayang bleh uat & rest...Should arrive on Sat or Today...Wait till bsok..

Bayu

That's great news!!!! Must be all the TLC (tender loving care) you showered on him that made him recover so quickly!!!
hahha.. yes.. from a panicky & kanchiong mother .. hahaha.. my mil told me kan.. da red2 dot will selalunya akan ada pada baby skin samada di kaki dahulu atau kepala... kalau tompok2 merah tu mula ada pada kepala nyer.. baby akan cepat sembuh.. so it will spread from head then badan tangan then akhir sekali kaki.. so by the time red dot kena di kaki, yang di muka akan hilang dengan perlahan lahan.. luckily my baby start dari atas sampai ke bawah.. dah takder lagik.. saya gunakan calamine lotion... tapi saya tak suka dengan bau nya.. sungguh tak wangi sekali..!!

Hi Bayu,
How old are they? Such lovely gesture, ya? I never met you before in person but you're a very nice and lovely person, I think. No wonder they want to do nice things for you. Hmmm let me think, how to write that in Malay.
Kamu ada hati emas...hehe my sons just learnt that peribahasa this year!
Tracey :D
terima kasih atas pujian itu... saya rasa.. kalau kita ikhlas menjaga mereka.. kita akan dapat yg baik dari mereka.. they are not my real daughters but i love them so much bagai anak sendiri.. both of them pri 6 & sec 1.. u too... seems a very nice person... kalau tidak.. takkan bersusah payah belajar bahasa melayu .. betol tak..

Bayu

can somebody tell me.. kacang apa yg digunakan for kacang pool... n apa beza nyer nasi briyani n nasi minyak.. im kompuse ahh.. nak try masak tu.. but takut nanti jadi rojak lak.. hehehe..
now every week i will try my best to masak different types of recepi for the whole family.. i cuma nak masak da nasi jer for this hari raya haji.. tapi takut nanti aku termiz plak.. ahhaha.. can ask my mil but just need to ask jer.. hehehe :shyxxx: