Threatened Miscarriage

Nianie

Hi,

I am 6 weeks & 6 days pregnant. I experienced massive bleeding yesterday and rushed over to see my gynae.
I was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage due to placenta did not attach to the uterus properly and currently on a 1 week MC now.

Just want to know whether did anybody else experience the same thing? Thanks in advance

Nianie

I am ok now. Bleeding has reduced to brown spotting. My gynae gave me progesterone injection and 2 weeks of mc and advise me to have a lot of bed rest. I am also banned from carrying my 13 month old baby and definitely no heavy chore...

jennylsh

I am suppose to be 7 week however gone for U/S scan found out only 3 weeks. Anyone experience this now doc given 1 week mc for bed rest.

Nianie

By the way, I did experience a second round of heavy bleeding on Monday. Went for an uscan and Thank God baby is OK. Again doc gave me progesterone jab and utrogestan pill to be taken thrice daily and another 2 weeks MC...

Nianie

Went for u/s yesterday, no yolk sac v dissapointing, was given a choice to wait for another week
By the 4th week, the yolk sac is fully functioning, but very small. It cannot be seen on transvaginal ultrasound until week 5. I think that's the reason why your gynae say to rest one more week.

rafa

Hi Mummys, Just came across this survey done by a young group of polytechnic students that i believe would help us, mothers, understand parenthood better. Would be great if you can help to give your input and spread to others as well as I am sure this would help to benefit us all. Have a nice day.

https://sixplusone.typeform.com/to/ds5XX5