TikTok

patricialob

Everyone says that on TikTok, it is very easy to have many views because your video can easily be included in the "for you" section. But it's not that easy. Each time I posted videos, none had more than 500 views. I wanted to become popular on TikTok, but I didn't know-how. I spent a lot of time on various social networks, and many TikTok stars wrote on their accounts how they became popular on TikTok. And one of them mentioned that he bought some TikTok views to have more TikTok views and be popular. That's how I started to be popular on TikTok.

Felicia1

Everyone says that on TikTok, it is very easy to have many views because your video can easily be included in the "for you" section. But it's not that easy. Each time I posted videos, none had more than 500 views. I wanted to become popular on TikTok, but I didn't know-how. I spent a lot of time on various social networks, and many TikTok stars wrote on their accounts how they became popular on TikTok. And one of them mentioned that he bought some TikTok views to have more TikTok views and be popular. That's how I started to be popular on TikTok.
Nice. Thanks for sharing this about TikTok. Didn't know about this before.

To tell the truce, you can develop your account in any sphere you want here. I have an account about books, a post of the bestseller's pros and cons, express my feeling about some, reveal some mysteries, and build theories. I wasn't popular at first, but after enforce social media, I've got 11k. Now I even have money for sharing my interests. It's not that expensive to buy active followers, but it leads to finding new ones because popular videos are shown in recommendations more often. If you, for example, have 500 followers, it will quickly bring you 1k, but if you have 20, this is probably not going to happen