tingkat confinement food

yann13

Hi mummies, anyone ordered tingkat confinement food before? Any good recommendations and how much?
Thanks!

Thomson medical has lunch & dinner home delivery service for confinement food.

Menu is designed by their TCM and nutritionist ppl. They have food tasting for u try if u are acceptable to the taste.

U can go Google it:)

Angeline Tan

I ordered Thomson Confinement Food and do not recommend it. It's definitely not worth the price.

You may like to consider other.

Xelle

Anyone tried chilli padi confinement catering? Tempted to try them... Love their pineapple tarts and heard their restaurant food is not bad.

melanie3

for concerned mums,
cili padi caters canteen food for my company. they are not hygenic. just fyi.
my colics were dreading when are they gonna change the caterer here.
i've had sotong with muds on my plate, it was something i can never forget.

i ordered tingkat from house of catering (http://www.houseofcatering.com/tingkat.html) . they're very punctual. food is clean. they're not really for confinement only, but they don't use MSG, low salt, vegetable oil.. etc etc.. so they're just as good for me. you can pick the menus if you think you shouldn't be taking certain food. i ordered the package with a soup everyday, we need lots of soup during confinement. i might have a demanding taste though, the food was pretty bland for me after the first week. but i know even with the best food you could get sick with it after having the same stuffs over and over again.

Last edited:

Xelle

for concerned mums,
cili padi caters canteen food for my company. they are not hygenic. just fyi.
my colics were dreading when are they gonna change the caterer here.
i've had sotong with muds on my plate, it was something i can never forget.

i ordered tingkat during my confinement. they're very punctual. food is clean. i ordered the package with a soup everyday, we need lots of soup during confinement. i might have a demanding taste though, the food was pretty bland for me after the first week. but i know even with the best food you could get sick with it after having the same stuffs over and over again.
melanie3, you mean you ordered tingkat from chilli padi too, after your experience with canteen food?

Win Won

Hi All,

I will not have a confinement lady therefore planning to use confinement tingkat services. Thus will appreciate your recommendations on which company is the worth it…for e.g. good service, good and warm food, cleaniess...

A bit of headache on this matter as now preg cannot also sample confinement food, thus all like to seek yr advise!