Tips on slimming :)

Momzzzy

Hi, after giving birth to my 3rd child, shedding off the extra pounds seems impossible. Recently, my friend recommended an organic chocolate drink to me. This drink is manufactured using Germany technology. It helps to increase your metabolism rate, develop fats into muscles and also enhance immune function. It is suitable for vegetarians and certified Halal. Just need to drink every morning and eat 3 balanced meal a day. So far, I've lost 4kg in 3 weeks time. I'm happy with the results and still continue taking.

yuan

I manage to shed all my extra fats and my flabby tummy thru a 3 months slimming program. The programs is very good at shaping in addition to lose weight. No exercise and starving is required. I did introduce to my friend and she told me that after 5 days on the program she managed to button up her jeans which she previously can't =)

yuan

yuan, wat slimming program is that .. care to elaborate ??
Hi purpur, is a replacement meal either lunch or dinner. The ingredients are all natural extract from plants. The weight loss is by reducing calories, increase matabolism and increase muscle mass.