TMC + EDD Nov 2010

dnl

Hi all pretty mummies and mummies to be.... :)

I'm new here... It's my first time to be mummy so very excited... :) My EDD should be ard early Nov 2010.... Wonder if it will earlier or later but hear others say 1st time usually might be later... Not sure abt that... HaHa..... I personally hope it will be in Oct same birthday month as me.... Hehehe...

Anyway I like to ask if there is any good recommendation of gynae from TMC?? I was thinking of Mount A or TMC but my family suggest me to go TMC.... I heard Dr Michele Lee Sook Ling from AMK Thomson Women’s Clinic is very good... Any feedback?? Or any other good female gynae for recommendation?? :)

Thanks... :)

norfen

My gynae was Dr Phyllis Liaw from TMC.
Saw her for my check ups and she also delivered my baby.
My sis recommended me to her. She's funny and generous with information.
She always explained things in detail to me, even with sketches and drawings on a piece of paper.

dnl

My gynae was Dr Phyllis Liaw from Thomson Medical Center.
Saw her for my check ups and she also delivered my baby.
My sis recommended me to her. She's funny and generous with information.
She always explained things in detail to me, even with sketches and drawings on a piece of paper.

Hi Norfen and Orionbabee79 for sharing.... I will check it out.... I have called Dr Michelle Lee but today and tomorrow her appointment is all full and will be out till next Friday... A long wait for me.... Tink I've to check the others asap....

Regarding the cost..... Any idea how much was the total cost for normal delivery at TMC??

Thanks.

Lim2528

Hi all, I think my Edd also nov. Just visited gynae today n have a Vscan. It only show yolk sac n can't find fetal pole than the doctor told me, cannot find the baby. I was worried n later on gynae explain that it could be I'm now in 4-5wks only. Anyone here have the same experience? 2 wks later I going for re-scan. I surfed website n found that if thru out only got yolk sac most probably will miscarriage. I hope the baby will form up n healthy this 2wks. I'm have to stop caffine n need more rest .

Last edited:

Serenesy

Dear Mummies, i think my EDD will fall on Nov too, as advised by GP.

I still can't decide which Gynae to go, any reconmendation of female gynae that promote natural birth from Mount A?
Understand that there are many good Gynae at TMC but the parking there it's a real pain:(

eurostar

Hi all, I think my Edd also nov. Just visited gynae today n have a Vscan. It only show yolk sac n can't find fetal pole than the doctor told me, cannot find the baby. I was worried n later on gynae explain that it could be I'm now in 4-5wks only. Anyone here have the same experience? 2 wks later I going for re-scan. I surfed website n found that if thru out only got yolk sac most probably will miscarriage. I hope the baby will form up n healthy this 2wks. I'm have to stop caffine n need more rest .
Last wk did a v-scan with Mary Yang , nothing to see also
She ask me go back next wk for check-up again
Dun worry too much:Dancing_wub:

Actually looking for Dr Yvonne Chan from TMC but she is due for nov baby
So I am now waiting WK Tan nurse to call me back whether she still take in new patient.....
Take care

eurostar

Dear Mummies, i think my EDD will fall on Nov too, as advised by GP.

I still can't decide which Gynae to go, any reconmendation of female gynae that promote natural birth from Mount A?
Understand that there are many good Gynae at Thomson Medical Center but the parking there it's a real pain:(
So many Nov mummies including myself:Dancing_tongue:
TMC got valet parking mah

Valles1stBB

Hi all mothers,
I am a November MTB too.
Just went for a scan today and doc says that bb is growing well but just that there are some bleeding beside the placenta. I know it is too terrible for me to ask this, but just would like to find out more from experienced mothers like you all.

kokolove

hi valles,

hope u r better now.
did ur gynae inject u?
i did experience bleeding during my 1st trimester too.
was injected & put on bedrest order for ard 2 weeks.
things were much in control thereafter.

take care,
kokolove

Hi all mothers,
I am a November MTB too.
Just went for a scan today and doc says that baby is growing well but just that there are some bleeding beside the placenta. I know it is too terrible for me to ask this, but just would like to find out more from experienced mothers like you all.

Valles1stBB

Hi Kokolove,

thanks for the concern.
I am much better already. No injection needed as dr woo says that the bb is growing fine. He says that it could be due to the placenta growing that causes the stretch and ends up bleeding beside it. Dr did nt say much but says is quite common and that if bb is growing should be fine and did not impose any bedrest order for me.

The Dr is just worried that miscarriage may occur but also dr says nt that bleeding will have miscarriage and nt all miscarriage is bleeding. Dr also assured that as long as the baby is growing well then should be fine. :tsmile:

happiebb

hihi all lovely mummies and mtb...me new to the world of motherhood...am expecting my 1st child and eta shld be mid nov too:wink:

wanna check if it is normal to start craving for certain food as early as now (7th wks preg)?

my lower abdominal still feel aching pain sometimes...hmm..the feeling is like mens cramp..not extremely painful but i do feel aching and especially my lower back as well..is this norm?:eek:15:

n hv anyone heard or u used Dr Mary Yang service b4 , she's fm GlenHosp : )

belbelove

Hi all i am new here, i am also a MTB :)
my edd will be end of Nov 2010 too !
Thinking where shld i give birth at ?
Mount A better or TMC ?

cheng0605

Hi all i am new here, i am also a MTB :)
my edd will be end of Nov 2010 too !
Thinking where shld i give birth at ?
Mount A better or Thomson Medical Center ?

quite a number of mummies tend to go these 2 places for giving birth i think, so both should be quite gd.....

PTB7476

my EDD is also in Nov ... btw has anyone attended thomsom's hospital tour where they bring you around to see the rooms /suite?

PTB7476

my EDD is also in Nov ... btw has anyone attended thomsom's hospital tour where they bring you around to see the rooms /suite?
FYI just attended the hospital tour at TMC... woah...the suite sure look nice ... and the nursery on the suite level also not so crowded and the suite floor has dedicated nurses that serve only the suites ..impressive
as for the delivery suites... for those with shower area need to request upon check in ...and those with the pool to relieve pain...need to top up add $200 (if not wrong)...other than that ...everything look normal :D :D

belbelove

Just went for my detail scan last friday at TMC :)
My baby gender confirm to be a baby girl :D
can't wait for her arrival in 25 Nov 2010 !