TO LOSE UR POST- PREGGENCY FATS or TO LOSE WEIGHT TO CONCEIVE

faithneo

TO LOSE UR POST- PREGGENCY FATS or TO LOSE WEIGHT TO CONCEIVE..... PM ME OR WA ME 82272278..... I PUT ON 25KGS -FROM 60-85kG. lost 10 kgs in 2months... bb is 5 months..

rachelcsh

Hi, I am an experienced masseur specialized in slimming before and after pregnancy.
Charging @ $40/time and I am contactable at 96425955.

rachel5li

I'm on Reductil appetite suppressant for about 3 months and I experience loss cravings as well as not feeling hungry as it is used as a suppressant (and a stimulant). I used to drink at least 1 iced coffee or fizzy drink a day, if not two! and now I dont't want them. :nah:
I don't want sugary things either. So I'm hoping over the next 3 months I can kick the cravings for sugar all together! So that when I come off the Reductil i'm not slipping into old habits. I’m at -14kg for now :Dancing_tongue:

If anyone interested in this product I can recommend a safe site - www.generic-meds-store.com
They ship Reductil from UK in a week or so.

Last edited:

SpamCop

Greatest ever TRA promotion this month until 25Nov!!! FREE items worths more than $1000 including body spa machine!!!
Hurry get at least 1 set TRA while stocks last!!!

Slim down once & for all!

Feel free to contact me! FREE FAT ANALYSIS provided

HP: +65 96675899
Email:
jween80@yahoo.com
:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx:

evelyn33

I'm on Reductil appetite suppressant for about 3 months and I experience loss cravings as well as not feeling hungry as it is used as a suppressant (and a stimulant). I used to drink at least 1 iced coffee or fizzy drink a day, if not two! and now I dont't want them. :nah:
I don't want sugary things either. So I'm hoping over the next 3 months I can kick the cravings for sugar all together! So that when I come off the Reductil i'm not slipping into old habits. I’m at -14kg for now :Dancing_tongue:

If anyone interested in this product I can recommend a safe site - www.generic-meds-store.com
They ship Reductil from UK in a week or so.
Hi
How are your pills called?
I bought on another site and received SLIMEX

lily890

yes, reduce is also a generic reductil. It's yellow but also contains sibutramine.

129-228-thickbox.jpg

Last edited:

JoannaKim

I love Reductil too. After giving birth at 36 years old I packed on 22 extra kgs and even with diet and exercise would not come back off. I am happy to say I have lost 17 kgs with Reductil in just 4 months. I am no longer on Reductil for one month (decided to have a rest) and have not gained any weight back either.

ivy1981

For those don't want to consume diet pills or drinks, can consider ENZSerum. Just apply the serum on the fatty part : tummy, arms, thighs... 2 times per day, 7days can see the result.

I used for 10days, my tummy reduce 1 inch. Maybe isn't much la but I already very happy liao. :)

you can contact this seller : Viv (ebeautyclub@yahoo.com.sg)

I bought from her, today order, tomorrow evening I get it liao. :)

hope can helps.

mummyHo

Hi

I lose my post preg fat with XENICAL. It's a fat blocker which works by blocking the fat we eat from being absorbed by our body. So it is eliminated out of the body and this is the way I lose weight.

I don't have any side effects with Xenical. I get it online on www.meridiareductil.com and pay $2.97 per a pill of 120MG. It's FDA approved and safer than most other diet pills on the market.