Too Scary

Hello mummies...

when a couple get ino heated argument and eventually leads to fightr, is it ok for the husband to be abusive to the extend in which he is gonna kill you?

PinkDiamonds

I don't think the argument should even lead to a fight, much less to violence.

If you think the argument cannot be resolved among yourselves, then you can visit a family service centre for some counselling.

Yes he did, in fact it quite intense in a way that he almost murder her, the wife report to the police but he say that he did it out of self defence...

this is my personal experience..
sorry to say this, but we werent there, we wont know what happened right? as in, maybe the wife tried to "murder" her husband first?

if they still cherish the marriage and still love and care for each other, they have to seek help from the pros, possibly long term consultation.

but if what the wife said its true, then i think its pointless to continue. he might bear the grudge and stab her when she's sleeping.

sorry to say this, but we werent there, we wont know what happened right? as in, maybe the wife tried to "murder" her husband first?

if they still cherish the marriage and still love and care for each other, they have to seek help from the pros, possibly long term consultation.

but if what the wife said its true, then i think its pointless to continue. he might bear the grudge and stab her when she's sleeping.
maybe u r right.

AngelaTan

I doubt a woman's strength is stronger than a guy.. love is not about violence.. if he hit once, will happen again..

I doubt a woman's strength is stronger than a guy.. love is not about violence.. if he hit once, will happen again..
she cant never win her husband cause her husband is a teakwando black belt ... before she could even attack him, he had anticiapted her moves besides he is standing @ 1.8m but the wife is standing @ 1.5m..

is it ok for the husband to bash the wife till bruised?

she cant never win her husband cause her husband is a teakwando black belt ... before she could even attack him, he had anticiapted her moves besides he is standing @ 1.8m but the wife is standing @ 1.5m..

is it ok for the husband to bash the wife till bruised?

huh?! thats very serious already lehh! i think quite hard to continue like this laa. does her family and his family know about all these beating? i say move away temporary and think about what she really wants. my view.

PinkDiamonds

if i'm the wife and I have kids I will pack my bags and bring my kids to somewhere else. Who knows one day while i'm sleeping he will kill me and my kids

AngelaTan

A man shouldnt hit a woman. Period. Its best to ask her to make a police report then get a PPO, court will make him go for anger management, then seek a marriage counsellor.

apollo

if a man beats his wife, it's definitely NOT normal and NOT okay! babe, do seek for help if u're facing such problem! dun ever let ur hubby has the chance to lay his hands on u! if there is the 1st time, soon the 2nd, 3rd time will come...... never ending!

huh?! thats very serious already lehh! i think quite hard to continue like this laa. does her family and his family know about all these beating? i say move away temporary and think about what she really wants. my view.
her family - no, cause it will make matters worse cause the wife's family all very garang most prob both partied will end up in a fight and hospitalised.. so the wife normally covered her brusies..

as for his family side, he is left with a mother but whenever the daughter-in-law told the mum she will say that u know he is like that one.. so when yr auntie ask just say u sprained yrself and never call police

A man shouldnt hit a woman. Period. Its best to ask her to make a police report then get a PPO, court will make him go for anger management, then seek a marriage counsellor.
had make the police report, he did seek for help once and promised that will never do it again but does happen again.. how can one be so different before and after marriage? could it be a man who become a father will experience hormonal changes to like woman?

apollo

had make the police report, he did seek for help once and promised that will never do it again but does happen again.. how can one be so different before and after marriage? could it be a man who become a father will experience hormonal changes to like woman?
no! a man will not become violent suddenly! my hubby was also equally stress as me when my son was just born but he did not ever resort to beating anyone.. what i can say is, since that guy is violent, dun expect him to change without getting any 'punishment'!

jojoki

A man should never NEVER lay hands on a woman, even if the woman is retaliating, unreasonable, a man should just walk away. What more a husband??? A husband is to protect, love and comfort a woman!

I would never also provoke my hubby if I know that he's very angry bcos if he lay hands on me I think I will end up in the hospital....

Wife, dont provoke/nag your husband and husband dont lay a finger on your wife for the wrong reasons!

allycat

The MIL is not helping, or rather, she is helping the son to commit such abuse. The wife on the other hand should be firm and be determined to move out immediately. She cant be soft hearted and tolerate such abuse. God knows what will happen eventually.