Topicrem interested to buy?? cheaper than retail pharmacy singapore and clinic

cherylkum

[h=1]Those mummys or parents like to order the topicrem from online.
i can get it for u from UK . Is cheaper than pharmacy and clinic. i bought online 200ml is the same brand in the clinic or stores.

Spree 1 - on 24/10/14 - 14/11/14 ( Now offer)

Topicrem Essentials Ultra-Moisturizing Body Milk 2 x 500ml - S$35

is an unctuous emulsion which moisturizes dry and sensitive skins for 24h.

Enriched with moisturizing (urea 2%, glycerin 9.5%), protector and nourishing agents, this care penetrates instantly and eliminates all signs of dry skin.

It is particulary suitable for dry, dehydrated skin (by cold, by sun...) as well as children's fragile skin.

Topicrem Essentials Ultra-Moisturizing Body Milk 200ml - $19
is an unctuous emulsion which moisturizes dry and sensitive skins for 24h.

Enriched with moisturizing (urea 2%, glycerin 9.5%), protector and nourishing agents, this care penetrates instantly and eliminates all signs of dry skin.

It is particulary suitable for dry, dehydrated skin (by cold, by sun...) as well as children's fragile skin.

Topicrem Severely Dry Skin SOS Repair Body Cream 200ml - $24was specially created to nourish and repair rough and very dry skin, reducing rough and tight-feeling.

Thanks to its unique formula composed of Urea (10%) and beeswax, it highly moisturizes and restores the lipidic film of the skin. Ideal for ultra-dry skins, it nourishes, brings suppleness to the skin which becomes soft and comfortable.

Paraben-free. Hypoallergenic.

Tested under dermatological control.

Terms and Conditions
1. Make Payment first before ordering . No payment no orders. payment pls transfer to POSB SAVING 118-84891-8
2. Shipping From UK to singapore charge S$15 with bulk order. take 3-5 working to reach singapore.
3. Those who want to order and share with other mummies . the shipping can be share more cheaper.
4. Can be discuss if u want 5% to 10% off for the items.

Any enquires pls email me at : cherylkum@gmail.com

[/h]

Attachments