Topicrem preorders from uk online

cherylkum

Those mummys or parents like to order the topicrem from online.
i can get it for you from UK . Is cheaper than pharmacy and clinic. i bought online 200ml is the same brand in the clinic or stores.
Topicrem Essentials Ultra-Moisturizing Body Milk 2 x 500ml - S$60 (including shipping)
Topicrem Essentials Ultra-Moisturizing Body Milk 200ml - S$28 (including shipping)
Topicrem Severely Dry Skin SOS Repair Body Cream 200ml - S$38 (including shipping)
was specially created to nourish and repair rough and very dry skin, reducing rough and tight-feeling.
Thanks to its unique formula composed of Urea (10%) and beeswax, it highly moisturizes and restores the lipidic film of the skin. Ideal for ultra-dry skins, it nourishes, brings suppleness to the skin which becomes soft and comfortable.
Have topicrem shampoo as well , cleansing gel for baby, for face....
Paraben-free. Hypoallergenic.
Tested under dermatological control.
FOR PREORDER pls see below:
Terms and Conditions
1. Make Payment first before ordering . No payment no orders. payment pls transfer to POSB SAVING 118-84891-8
2. Shipping From UK to singapore with bulk OR SNGLE order. take 3-5 working to reach singapore.(Price subject to change from EURO to SGD)
3. Those who want to order and share with other mummies . the shipping can be share more cheaper.
4. Can be discuss if you want 5% to 10% off for the items.
Those interested to buy taobao spree and korea cosmetic online directly frm korea .

1. BUY4YOU.COM.SG (AGENT SERVICES FOR TAOBAO)
2. KOREA SPREES
3. USA SPREE
4. IHERB SPREE

I AM HONEST BUYER . Pls enquiry to my email address .
Will reply u asap within 1-2 working day
Any enquires pls email me at : cherylkum@gmail.com