Toys for baby

Jane Chow

Hi all mummies,
I am looking for toys which are fun and suitable for baby (age : 6 mths and onwards). Please share your experience with me if you have bought any toys which your baby loves.
Last month, I bought a Storybook Rhymes from Fisher-Price (S$29.90 after disc). It has 4 sing-along nursery rhymes and it teaches ABC, 123 & Colours....my baby loves it...she will rock her body and wave her hand when the storybook play the songs...:Dancing_tongue:
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=242341&e=detail&pid=47898&pcat=bulnl

autumn82

Recently, I bought a 2nd hand FP Jumperoo from a mum and my DS loves to bounce in it alot! Besides that, I also bought Vtech toys like Soft Songs Baby Phone, Baby Learning Laptop & Rhyme & Discover Book.

Intend to get some more later on.. Heh.

Jane Chow

Recently, I bought a 2nd hand FP Jumperoo from a mum and my DS loves to bounce in it alot! Besides that, I also bought Vtech toys like Soft Songs Baby Phone, Baby Learning Laptop & Rhyme & Discover Book.

Intend to get some more later on.. Heh.
Hmm?? Baby Learning Laptop? Wat does it do? I am looking for toys which sing rhymes cos I think my DD loves them...:Dancing_wub:

AugBoyz

1st book my son like is Eric Carle's Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you See?

My son's 1st tv entertainment is Playhouse disney~ And its still his fav now :p

apollo

Hi all mummies,

I am looking for toys which are fun and suitable for baby (age : 6 mths and onwards). Please share your experience with me if you have bought any toys which your baby loves.
Last month, I bought a Storybook Rhymes from Fisher-Price (S$29.90 after disc). It has 4 sing-along nursery rhymes and it teaches ABC, 123 & Colours....my baby loves it...she will rock her body and wave her hand when the storybook play the songs...:Dancing_tongue:

Fisher-Price Infant Toys - Product Details
The toy u bought seems very educational.. where did u bought it?? is the offer still on?? =D

Jane Chow

I bought from OG during its promotion period...normal price is $39.90...I bought it at $29.90...You can find it at Robinson, Kiddy Palace and Toys Ryus.....you may also want to check it out whether it is on promotion in the Robinson Expo warehse sales.

apollo

I bought from OG during its promotion period...normal price is $39.90...I bought it at $29.90...You can find it at Robinson, Kiddy Palace and Toys Ryus.....you may also want to check it out whether it is on promotion in the Robinson Expo warehse sales.
oh thks thks =D