Transfer Maid for babysitting infant

babyfross

Hi, I am looking out for a transfer maid to care for my baby after my maternity leaves ends by July 13. Prefer Indonesian/Philippine maids who can speak English, experience with infant and knows how to cook simple dishes. Basically her priority is to look after my infant while we are at work. Please share your experience with your maid, current salary and off days. Thanks!

hpc

Put infant in infantcare is better than getting a maid.Maid give alot of problems,on handphone,off days,only do what is given,eg u say maid priority is take care of infant,she will follow but if ask to others ,will give colour face,bring bb out to meet friends or.......Salary for xp maid about $500++food allowance+medical fee+PUB bills going up at least 35%.If she don't want to work,send her back air ticket,if run away problem again.Get a nanny if infantcare not available

Anniston

Both infant care and maid has its pros and cons. when i went back to work after delivering my girl, my existing maid took care of her while I am at work. She was hired like 3-4 months before my delivery and i entrusted my newborn to her. My girl is already 9 this year... no major problem with my maid at that time. while my girl sleeps or playing on her own, the maid will do house work and making sure she is able to see my girl most of the time. You can request from your agent your requirements... If you want, you can call my agent - sherly (82227346). Recommended her to few of my frens, so far so good... no complains from my frens.