transfer of primary school

JWJY mummy

Hi mummies, any of your kids are schooling at Chong Fu Primary School or Northland Primary School ? Is it good? I am thinking of transfer my P2 boy to one of the school.

Hi mummies, any of your kids are schooling at Chong Fu Primary School or Northland Primary School ? Is it good? I am thinking of transfer my P2 boy to one of the school.
is the popular and better sch in yishun but dun mean u wanna transfer means u can....

they will look at the reason of transfer and also ur son's marks

which sch is he in now?

Mine in Huamin

yeah, even as a teacher, i dont understand how some transfer cases are approved.

it's depending on the parents and the P.
its a private discussion.

But i do know of some cases where students transfer because of better CCA training e.g. your child is a violinist and the school you want to go to has a good background for that...or the school needs a good violinist.

does your child have a strong CCA to consider?

for the few schools that i have been, it is still considered as enrichment prog. but the violinists are required at various "functions" ...so it's added to the testimonial

oh... thought they teaches violin in sch....

Think my boy is not qualified to play in 'functions' yet.... hahahaha

though playing the music properly but still not beautiful yet

press on !

heh, i tried taking violin as an "older" kid...was only at those private music school...heard of emmanueL? i think now close shop liao!

the instructor, one to one, was very discouraging...keep comparing me with those 5 year olds...saying they can play so much better, whereas i am so clumsy despite being older...sigh

i want my son to play the violin (he is still inside me :p)....its such a beautiful instrument....

well , schools enrichment prog..also depends on the luck lah..sometimes got good instructor then the "violin team" is very "solid"...

but if the instructor and the school "chin chye"...i rather send my child to private lessons...

is he having the passion for the music?

press on !

heh, i tried taking violin as an "older" kid...was only at those private music school...heard of emmanueL? i think now close shop liao!

the instructor, one to one, was very discouraging...keep comparing me with those 5 year olds...saying they can play so much better, whereas i am so clumsy despite being older...sigh

i want my son to play the violin (he is still inside me :p)....its such a beautiful instrument....

well , schools enrichment prog..also depends on the luck lah..sometimes got good instructor then the "violin team" is very "solid"...

but if the instructor and the school "chin chye"...i rather send my child to private lessons...

is he having the passion for the music?
i like violin too...... too many ppl learning piano... and not portable... haha

too bulky too!

My boy do like... but still trying to develop PASSION for him... i can see he does have talent in music that' swhy i want him to continue....

I hired a teacher for him that comes to my place.... oh ya.... forgotten i need to pay the agency fee cause they found for me the instructor.... opps

the teacher is quite young...... 18 only and teaching part time..... but because not such a big age gap, my boy likes to learn from him.....

JWJY mummy

Hi, thanks for your sharing.
My boy is in Jiemin.

He is currently learning volin at Yishun Central. "Appreciate Music". His music instructor is a major in volin and she is teaching in Nanyang Fine Arts. Not bad.

JWJY mummy

yeah, even as a teacher, i dont understand how some transfer cases are approved.

it's depending on the parents and the P.
its a private discussion.

But i do know of some cases where students transfer because of better CCA training e.g. your child is a violinist and the school you want to go to has a good background for that...or the school needs a good violinist.

does your child have a strong CCA to consider?
I am in the dilemma now. I got to enrol my girl P1 in 2010. Now I do not know if I want to get her enrol in Kor Kor's school.

Both of my kids are learning volin.

When my son was in P1 last year, he is so excited and full of fire. But soon he finds that the school is boring. HELP !

Hi, thanks for your sharing.
My boy is in Jiemin.

He is currently learning volin at Yishun Central. "Appreciate Music". His music instructor is a major in volin and she is teaching in Nanyang Fine Arts. Not bad.
Miss Lim?

My boy previously from there...... i withdrew him to take up privately at home......

I am in the dilemma now. I got to enrol my girl P1 in 2010. Now I do not know if I want to get her enrol in Kor Kor's school.

Both of my kids are learning volin.

When my son was in P1 last year, he is so excited and full of fire. But soon he finds that the school is boring. HELP !
wor both learning violins.... good~

but is his result ok to transfer? cause chongfu and northland very diff to get in

malarkd

hi mummies,

I am thinking of transfer my p3 boy to other school. What I need to do? How they will choose the pupil? please help me.

Advanced thanks for your valuable reply.