Treatment for Frizzy Hair

LoVeS

Clinique haf serum aso i find it not bad as tt time i haf tis small tube sample which i use i find it quite gd. Rmb apply on ends only dun touch the scalp

P

pqrs971

Study says sex twice a week to reduce mortality

Study says sex twice a week to reduce mortality The most vulnerable relationship between the sexes - cohabitation N, a girl's sexual life (1) Oral: Qianjinxiaojie I became the object Lieyan Fupo divorce Zaiqu first love as accessories Oral: I have done a Fupoerye of mistresses Sex secret: men and women of different climax Yousha Oral: rejection by her boyfriend after I married into the embrace of supervisors Body: have the best effect on the skills丰胸Body: the same care as the care of breast areola areola 3-5 cm in diameter for most health Gynecological health: good vagina is a part of happiness Body: a woman "Chest" is popular Boba Meng Field conditions:风骚woman is the favorite of men And I love to do a love not enough I love her husband to return home Why young woman can attract more girls than men Oral young woman: Valentine's given me the derailment of the 1st upsurge of his life Oral handsome guy: I Peach MM Baoyang Sexual health: women a bit more meat sexual climax (AP)Junsao a sex life Sex education, in the end you want me to tell the children what How long do women love to meet a » Voluptuous women come in. Her husband can not satisfy me, how do I » Hiding in the closet, to see her husband and others go to bed Yam j stem natural increase of the feasibility and necessityThe devil his father led to rape his daughter pregnant daughter!

just_moda

I've been using Pantene Clinicare that is introduced by Da-S.. My hair becomes smooth... Well-recommended.. Do PM me to know more about it...

cleo.piscesgal

Try Pantene 3 minute Miracle :) If it doesn't work you might wanna change shampoo meant for dry hair. Try Aubrey HoneySuckle Rose Shampoo and Conditioner. It was being featured in Cleo many times and also won Best Deep Cleansing by Cleo magazine. i started using not long ago but it really works. Previously, my hair was really hard and dry bcoz of bleaching and hair dyes Even good shampoo like Asience didn't work for me.

After I saw in Cleo, I started using it and don't forget to use together with the Honeysuckle conditioner. It'll give you smooth and fine hair Here's how it look like, just in case you do not know how to find Can get it at Essential Living (6276 1380)

Angelvan

I've been using this products for years already. Its real good.
Try this out !

Serum for everyday use & hair mask once or twice a week for me.

Serum
Controls volume and provides smoothness, shine, and long-lasting frizz protection. Hair is left glossy and smooth.
Apply 2-4 pumps to towel-dried hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends. Style as usual.

Hair Mask
Provides detangling ease, softness, and shine. Hair is left extra smooth with long-lasting frizz protection.
Apply 1-2 teaspoons to clean, towel-dried hair. Massage from roots to ends, then comb through. Leave in for 5 minutes. Emulsify with warm water and rinse thoroughly.

TT image had been removed..
can state brand ?
sorry arrhs

been using 7years of loreal professional.... been good like rebond all the while... but now........................... WEEDS
:wong7: