Trying for Year 2010 Baby

shiseru

actually we are married for 6 years.

only decided to have a baby last year dec.

first try strike but baby not fated to be with us.

so now having tried for 6 months seems a bit disappointed for us.

we went for a seminar last sat from parkway health then the speaker started talking about Polycystic ovaries and all these. made us a bit worried.
Oh this brought back some awful personal memories,
my husband and I are married for 12 years
this year decided to have our first baby
got pregnant but lost the baby at 20 weeks :wecry:

Sometimes, i think god is so unfair but I am not giving up, so you dont't give up too! Seek help from doctors. Jia you!

There is a thread here about PCOS, I'm sure you can find more info there.

thepinkdot

the husband and i decided to try for our second one recently.. still no news yet.. we're keeping our fingers cross.

elainechoo99

Do not give up ! I checked my ovaluation (off the counter test sticks) and it worked for me. Need to know your cycles well. All the best !

D_I

i am confused with the ovaluation test knit. it will only show + when it is our ovaluation day right, not on the day which the online calender say we are fertile..

Oppsgal

You probably find all the mummies under "trying to conceive" and "Who gets pregnant after miscarraige" thread are trying for babies.

I lost my baby at 5 months recently, otherwise she will be born this year Xmas, a moo moo year baby. I pray god will give us a healthy baby the next round. I would love to have a baby born in the year of tiger, like me.
Rest well then try again. Good luck.

Oppsgal

i am confused with the ovaluation test knit. it will only show + when it is our ovaluation day right, not on the day which the online calender say we are fertile..

Making me think of myself last time. Bought one test, it shows +. I cannot believe, so buy another brand to test, still shows +.

Then run to the nearest clinic to try another test from doctor, still +.

Calender is just a guide. I want a rat baby, but become cow. But at least is still a healthy baby.

Tig&P

i've been trying for 1yr + for my 2nd kid. My 1st one is already 4 yrs old. & hv went to seek gynae's help to check if i've any prob.

Only discover that my eggs not alots so gynae give me clomid. (U can also go to clomid thread under TCC too to know more abt this medi).

I've taken clomid (50 mg X 2 cycle, & 100mg X 2 cycles), but still yet to hv bb leh! My menses came on 2 Sep so gynae ask me to go see him this fri to see if I got ovaluate after taking the last clomid he give me.

Hope i don;t need to go for those IVF or IUI....!.:shyxxx:

shulyn

hi,

we are also trying. have been trying to concieve for the past 6 months but no news yet. hopefull we can get the good news soon.

good luck to all.
Cyndear,

i had a gathering with my friends last week and discussing abt this topic, conceive..My friend say in a mth she got pregnant. You may want to try, after sex, lifting your both legs up (using pillow to support) for abt 20 mins...

Personally i have not tried cos no intention yet. No harm for trying...

Good Luck!

last weekend i went for pre pregnancy checkup at TMC..guess wat?
i have cyst inside my ovaries.. i tink this is the worst nightmare i have.. i still need to remove it out..

just now ACJ clinic call me and ask me at my hse who have Hepatitis? must be my blood test got problem... :wong19:

i just duno wat shld i react...sianz....

Tig&P

Winnie, the problem tat you r not able to conceive is also partly becos of the cyst.
I've done my pre-preg checkup at TMC (same clinic as ur 2!) 5 mths ago and my gynae say better to whether there is any growth of cyst or fybrio in the woomb which will affect us conceiving.

Anyway, i got frenz who have successfully conceive after remove the cyst.
Don't worry too much.

I'm waiting for my turn to see my gynae too this wk to see if the clomid work for me....
Pray Pray ~~~

Lim2528

hey gals,
I'm on 3rd cycle having clomid on it. Have BD on CD10,12,14 and on 15 onwards I got vaginal discharge (starting white than become light green when it come more). Today is CD27 and I have booked appt with my gynae tomorrow as the discharge is bothersome (it stain my panty end of the day). I do not know what question should I ask related to this. Can someone advice? I'm wonder is this adnormal discharge is cause by the clomid? Since I have try on the fertile period, do you think I can check on the preg result by doing blood test tomorrow?

Tig&P

Hi Lim,
You mean u have light green discharge till now? Don't think this is the correct systoms. I've taken clomid for 4 cycles, i've only hv headache n see flashes which are the norm systom. Some pple may hv backache, etc... so far nv heard of this green discharge thingy. U may want to call up the clinic to check if this discharge is acceptable? Believe the nurse will arrange for u to meet the gynae if this is not right....

janicecch

Hi Shiseru and Cyndear

i had a miscarriage before also in 2006, at first i dare not try to have bb again cos i afraid that i will have miscarriage again. but hubby was very supportive and one and a half later i was pregnant again and have a healthy rat baby. Just celebrated his 1st birthday.

So don't give up and keep on trying. Most important must ensure you have a healthy body if not how to have a healthy baby.

We are not trying for our 2nd bb.

Take care and let jia you together:Dancing_wub:

Lim2528

Hi Lim,
You mean you have light green discharge till now? dont't think this is the correct systoms. I've taken clomid for 4 cycles, i've only have headache and see flashes which are the norm systom. Some pple may have backache, etc... so far never heard of this green discharge thingy. you may want to call up the clinic to check if this discharge is acceptable? Believe the nurse will arrange for you to meet the gynae if this is not right....
light green discharge happen when it is heavy but these 2 days is white discharge like chinese call bai dai. I also think is not normal as usually without clomid, I won't have this. Ya, already book appointment with gynae tomorrow. Btw, do you think i can request for blood test on preg if my mense date is not due?

tinklish

any tips on how to keep ur body health..i used to hate veggies..now after my mc, im eating mainly veggies and loads of fruits.. i hope this will make my body healthier..any other advise janicecch?

Tig&P

light green discharge happen when it is heavy but these 2 days is white discharge like chinese call bai dai. I also think is not normal as usually without clomid, I won't have this. Ya, already book appointment with gynae tomorrow. Btw, do you think i can request for blood test on preg if my mense date is not due?
Lim,
i suppose u can ask u gynae for advise if blood test is required or not....
Or u buy a preg test kit to check if u were preggy..since the kit will be able to identify as early as 1 wk preggy....

shiseru

Hi Shiseru and Cyndear
So dont't give up and keep on trying. Most important must ensure you have a healthy body if not how to have a healthy baby.
We are not trying for our 2nd baby.
Take care and let jia you together:Dancing_wub:
There are a few mummies here who had experienced m/c during their 20 weeks pregnant. I really appreciate the continuous encouragement given by the kind mummies here, I found support and comfort in this forum.

Tinklish, my mum encouraged me to drink a small amount of Dom or Yomeishu before sleep, she said it helps to strengthen the body. I now eats a lot of food that contains folic, lotsa veggie and fruits, I also went back to exercise 3x per week

Winnie, the problem that you are not able to conceive is also partly becos of the cyst.
I've done my pre-preg checkup at Thomson Medical Center (same clinic as your 2!) 5 mths ago and my gynae say better to whether there is any growth of cyst or fybrio in the woomb which will affect us conceiving.

Anyway, i got frenz who have successfully conceive after remove the cyst.
dont't worry too much.

I'm waiting for my turn to see my gynae too this wk to see if the clomid work for me....
Pray Pray ~~~

Thank! Who ur gynae? TMC remove cyst is too exp.. am gg to see Dr Irene Chua TPS liao..:001_302:

my cyst is 5mm big leh..

May i know wat is clomid?

Jia You! Sure can..Good Luck

Tig&P

oh! my gynae is Adrian. Quite X cos snr consultant.. . BTW, ur is A or C or J?
i don't hv gd impression of female gynae based on my friens & colleagues feedback.

Oh regarding Clomid, it's a med given by gynae to help u to ovaluate & maybe generate more eggs..
My prob is there are only few eggs...(but i'm only early 30s woh). for more info abt clomid, you can read in the same TCC forum under the clomid thread... I went there to read abt the med side effect, effectiveness, etc.

Take care!