Trying to conceive next year.

pigeon wong

Dear Mummies,
My hubby and i hopping to get a bunny girl next year, we're trying for almost 2 years, is there anyway to get conceive? :Dancing_wub:

pigeon wong

After my operation to remove fibroids since July, take out total of 7 pieces measures between 0.8cm and 5.8cm. Me and Hubby both gain weight together.
Doctor Adrian Tan advice us to start making baby after 3 months, we tried but.......

Hi Mummies,

Suggest that you can use the help of preseed lubricant that proven by many mummies that it helps the sperm to swim faster and better so it can meet your egg on time. I have used it once only and bingo. I tried for 2 years too and of coz i think this is heaven given child..my miracle child. You can buy it from watsons/guardian. Babydust to all mummies... : )

vin83

Alpha Male
I see news stating if mother is pump before conceive, mostly likely to pass to child.. so beware.:001_302:

shijiaxin

Hi Vin83

i dont think that is true :(
me been trying after my surgery and gain a lot weight (ard 5 kg) but i still havent conceive

I see news stating if mother is pump before conceive, mostly likely to pass to child.. so beware.:001_302:

poknat

THIS IS MY GOAL NEXT YEAR :wong19:

I will actually quit my job and pass my resignation letter in 3 weeks. I will hit the gym, run, swim and do everything that will help me get healthy body. The last visit I had with my gynae adviced us to go for IUI but we are not that convinced to go for that option.

Just the same, baby dust to ALL future mummies :we2Randy-git:

Let's keep the spirit burning girls!

citrella

Thank you marchbear83.

After checking out 5 Watsons and 3 Guardians, I finally found one at City Square Mall. It costs $35.90. But i realised that it's for 6 times usage only.

I've also just started on Blackmores Conceive Well Gold.

shajalia

Hi Mummies,

I have just passed my miscarriage this year.

Hoping for a miracle next year. Something new that i have learnt from here. Found in the net there are lots good feedback on the Preseed Lubrication, guess i am gonna try it soon.

You may also want to try talking Folic Acid too.

Thanks Mummies.

Last edited:

dolphyant

Hello...

I'm also trying to conceive next year. Hopefully will have good news soon.

You can try buying Pre-Seed from blogshops. I bought from this particular blogshop whereby the Pre-Seed is in a tube with 9 applicators. The applicators are not pre-filled and we can adjust the amount of lubricant we need. Cost $40 inclusive of postage. Check it out if anyone is interested. More value for money I feel as the Pre-Seed that I bought from Guardian is 6 pre-filled which is also too much for each application.
Baby Dust Shop

Gen X

Yeah pre-seed is supposed to be good. I read about it in some magazine and a friend also told me about it. Apparently it helps to boost some of the cervical fluids that are necessary for reproduction. I've yet to try it though.

Gen X

Oh and I read an online article recently about some of the top fertility-boosting foods for women:
1. Whole grains e.g. brown rice, oatmeal bread
2. Plant protein e.g. beans, peas, peanuts
3. Full fat dairy products e.g. ice cream (woohoo!), full cream milk
4. Fresh fruits and vegetables, especially green leafy veg and citrus fruit
5. Omega 3 fatty acids, e.g. salmon, sardines, avocado, sesame seeds

Hope this helps! I'm now trying to include more of these items in my meals. So if I feel like snacking, I'll have ice cream instead of potato chips! :D

MoMoMum

I like the idea of snacking with ice-cream, I didn't knwo we have to take care of some many areas before we can succeed... it's time for me to do some homework and take care of my body

Oh and I read an online article recently about some of the top fertility-boosting foods for women:
1. Whole grains e.g. brown rice, oatmeal bread
2. Plant protein e.g. beans, peas, peanuts
3. Full fat dairy products e.g. ice cream (woohoo!), full cream milk
4. Fresh fruits and vegetables, especially green leafy veg and citrus fruit
5. Omega 3 fatty acids, e.g. salmon, sardines, avocado, sesame seeds

Hope this helps! I'm now trying to include more of these items in my meals. So if I feel like snacking, I'll have ice cream instead of potato chips! :D

Gen X

I like the idea of snacking with ice-cream, I didn't knwo we have to take care of some many areas before we can succeed... it's time for me to do some homework and take care of my body
Hehe yeah I've been happily eating lots of ice cream! But of course, do everything in moderation. Don't eat a tub a day! I always thought it wouldn't be too difficult to get pregnant and that you just carry on with yr life as per normal. Now I'm taking folic acid, pre natal vitamins, bee pollen, trying to eat more healthy foods and also using ovulation predictor kits... Quite stressful!

bbshop01

Hi,

It is good to watch your diet when trying to conceive as I was told by my doctor to lose some weight as I am on the plump side. Not that it would seriously matter as I have seen many plump people getting pregnant but it might help.

As to supplements, I heard taking evening primrose oil is good but do not take it during 2WW or after ovulation as it prevents the egg from sticking. Taking folic acid would also be a good bet and definitely necessary.

As to what you can use, preseed is good but some pple might find it yucky or gross. For me, I used clearblue digital ovulation combined with the cheap OPKs so as to confim "O".

Good luck and BB dust to all!