Trying to conceive please help

Katty Tan

hi all,

My Husband and I just got married and we have been trying for a baby since the start of year 2017. We tried on and off every month but until now still no news. My mum started to ask me to see a doctor and I also start to get worried because my menses are irregular. This month is irregular again. I have friends who got married way before me and still trying to conceive. It's very sad and depressing. I'm so scared I will also have conceiving issues. I am 30 years old this year and already start trying to exercise regularly since last year. I'm not overweight.

What should I do? Any good Gynaecology to recommend?

HandsOnPP

hi all,

My Husband and I just got married and we have been trying for a baby since the start of year 2017. We tried on and off every month but until now still no news. My mum started to ask me to see a doctor and I also start to get worried because my menses are irregular. This month is irregular again. I have friends who got married way before me and still trying to conceive. It's very sad and depressing. I'm so scared I will also have conceiving issues. I am 30 years old this year and already start trying to exercise regularly since last year. I'm not overweight.

Hi Katty, I understand how you feel. I was in your situation and tried to conceive for 9 years before I have our first child. I have irregular menses too and that was a challenge for me. If you want to consult a good gynae, you can look for my gynae, Dr LC Cheng

Hopeisthere

Hi dear , i'm a mommy myself and i have been through the worst period of my life. Multiple IVF Failures. And all it seemed doomed to fail for my dream family. And now im fortunate to have 2 sons and 1 daughter. My reason for this post is to share with the to-be mummies who have gone through IVF Failure and is seeking alternatives to their problem. Im just doing this out of good will as i want to pass on the help to the mummies who are going through what i have gone through.

God bless. Stay strong and belief! http://mybabydream.net/

CarlyBear

hi all,

Hi Katty, I am at exactly your situation now. Been trying for conceive since dec16, every months get dissapointed again and again. Did u take any vitamin?

Dora Su

Hi Katty,
I can understand how you feel because I also tried many years for conceiving..... I have a cold constitution, not easy to get pregnant. I went to tcm to tiao my constitution, the doctor is really professional and nice, you can start from tiaoing constitution. Or you can also try supplement such as tian yuan xiang chicken essence for a pregnancy plan, it is especially for nourishing your egg and help increase the chance of conceiving.

Attachments

Candyalyssa

hi all,

Hihi, why not try Bai Feng Wan?

lilian6

Hello Katty! I know exactly how you feel. My husband and I are ttc for many years. We've gone through multiple IVFs. All of them failed. This is really hard for us. Especially this is a tough thing for me as I'm the reason of our inability to have children. You are absolutely right in your decision to see a doctor. The fact that you're still not pregnant doesn't mean there is something wrong with your health. But making medical check will just clarify all things out. So you will continue your ttc knowing your health condition. I wish you best of luck!

melissacole

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over seven years, Finally i am now a mother now

Anyone with this problem should please do contact doctor climent Scott now he will help you too

I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem too do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. contact Dr climent on email: drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 because I have discover Dr climent. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal herbs but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr climent, for his herbal herbs. Now I am a strong believer of this herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You.contact Dr climent for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother of twins am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back for your herbal herbs i no so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive i will surely encourage them to have fate and contact you on your email or number for help contact Dr climent now via drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 drclimentscott@gmail.com
+2347036879479 +2347036879479