Trying to Conceive

richelle24

I am new to this portal. I am feeling extremely miserable and disappointed with myself. TTC for almost 1 year now. DH was diagnosed with low counts during May 2017. DH was told to consume multi vitamins and supplements to improve his counts. we just tested again, counts have improved slightly. But, gynae insist counts need to be improved drastically. myself, my period is so irregular. I do not know when Im ovulating. Im turning 34 this year. I feel terrible within me. gynae mentioned that we should slowly move towards IVF. planning to do IUI in the following months. I feel so down .

RiniS

Hi Richelle24 me too new to this portal we in the same boat but im turning 39 the only way i have to do IVF but before that i have to go for BCCC session and now have to wait for their call which im not sure is that session compulsory? I FEEL DOWN:(

shirshir28

Hello ladies, I had went for IUI twice and I refused to go for the third , i took a break because I was feeling really depressed and upset plus stress after 2 failed attempts. And now we are back on track and preparing for IVF. Doing all preparations for IVF.

Please don't give up, and yes IVF is the the only hope we have now.

We must keep positive mind which I have been telling myself everyday and listen to what doctors told me - relax and no stress.

RiniS

Hello ladies, I had went for IUI twice and I refused to go for the third , i took a break because I was feeling really depressed and upset plus stress after 2 failed attempts. And now we are back on track and preparing for IVF. Doing all preparations for IVF.

Please don't give up, and yes IVF is the the only hope we have now.

We must keep positive mind which I have been telling myself everyday and listen to what doctors told me - relax and no stress.
Hi Dear i know how U feel ..can i know which hospital u did IUI?

my colleague just started her IVF, she went for review this morning and everything is good, she got 3eggs at her right ovary and 9eggs at her left ovary.. waiting for her egg to mature now..

don give up everyone!! add oil!!

Also, will advise everyone take prenatal vitamin, i believed it did helped my colleague..

We must have healthy body and sufficient vitamins to get prepared and to support a healthy pregnancy..

Megan Leow

Hi Ladies,

It is very important to know when you are ovulating in order to find your "best" time which greatly increase your chance of getting pregnant. I personally prefer this ovulation test kit which is very accurate and affordable. It is also important to decrease the amount of stress you are getting :) would suggest going for a run/walk or even some light weights training to help destress yourself!

Goodluck!