trying to find a place to voice my inner woes and happiness

boggie

Hi IcyTaz..

I dont know wat you facing now.. but i wish Life can be a bit kinder for me also..

Say it out.. vent it out here.. ba.. there is lots of mummy here to lend a listening ear...

U Will feel so much better...

In life .. there up and down.. jus need to cross it.. it is hard.. it is tough and like never ending..

You can cry you can shout and u think there no one there for you...

For me .. i also find it hard to swollow.. find it hard to move on.. managing all the problem and stress...

Wonder wat worst could happen..........................

Only a little hope.. hoping some one to show me the way out ........

If you're having a difficult day, do something about it. When things aren't going your way, do something about it. Is something bothering you? Is there something you're concerned about? Do something about it. When the situation seems overwhelming, do something about it. Once you start to take action, the whole dynamic of the situation begins to change immediately. Rather than suffering under a negative influence, you're busy making a positive difference.

That will change your outlook for the better. It will improve your energy level. It will enable you to see the positive possibilities. Start moving yourself forward, and the momentum which had been working against you begins to move in your favor. You're alive, intelligent, aware, experienced and capable of making things happen. Every moment is your opportunity to make use of your incredible good fortune. Life can indeed be great when you make up your mind to do something about it.

No matter who may have done what, your best strategy is to take responsibility for it. Though it may be their fault, it's your life. Don't depend on those who have hurt you in the past to help you in the future. Forget about who is to blame. Focus on what is to be done. If you're not satisfied with your circumstances, it's up to you to change them for the better. Certainly there are many things outside your control. Accept them, adjust for them, and put your efforts into moving forward as a result of your own thoughts, your own actions. The energy it would take to blame and hold a grudge can be used instead to make a positive difference. Rather than perpetuating something unpleasant in your past, choose to leave it behind. Create your future the way you would like it to be.

Life is (can be) Great

Last edited:

boggie

Hi Nice people..

I think you words is too forceful.. something is not within your control.. something is not wat you do or wat u think will make the changes by making a MOVES..

Stituation, concern people around you may make the stituation worst..

And make the changes.. moving forwards may cause even more pain and hurt.. There alots of factor to be consider.. And it alway easy to say .. MOVE FORWARD than to take the action..

I think shld jus let the ppl vent out their frasturation over here... and put yourself into their shoes.. All we need is a listening ear.. wat we have to do we know.

Holding the frasturation inside is never good.. but having a listening ear at this very moment will be good... to ease the pain in us..