Ttc #2

Sara

Hi everyone. I've never posted anything on mummy.sg and so decided to start...

The Husband and I are trying to conceive #2 but our efforts having been coming to naught *sighs*

We love our daughter to bits (she's 18 months old) and she seems ready to start sharing all the attention (and toys!) lol
Just wondering if it's always harder to conceive the next baby? Or does it just seem harder:nah:

priscilla

I am also trying for #2. My boy was just one try but #2 seems to take forever so we are just letting nature takes its course. Anyway, my boy is coming to 5 in Sept.

eelynn

Hi everyone. I've never posted anything on mummy.sg and so decided to start...

The Husband and I are trying to conceive #2 but our efforts having been coming to naught *sighs*

We love our daughter to bits (she's 18 months old) and she seems ready to start sharing all the attention (and toys!) lol
Just wondering if it's always harder to conceive the next baby? Or does it just seem harder:nah:[/qu
For me, i went to c a chinese sinseh at "yu ren sen" to tiao yang my body 1st. I told the sinseh i wana get pregnant so he prescribed me some powder medicine to drink for probably a week or 2. Once ur body is in the proper state, its easier to conceive. Most importanatly wat the sinseh told me is dnt rush. Take some time to hv couple time eg: take a walk in the park, go partor, hv some time to relax 2gether wothout stress n do it(make love) on altrenate days after 12th day frm the 1st day of mensus. ie; on the 12th, 14th, 16th day from the 1st day of mensus. Sinseh said dnt rush n b too eager to conceive. Juz let it happen naturally. Dats hw i had my 3rd child. Nw i m trying for my 4th child.
Good luck..... :Dancing_wub:

leaf

i think its more difficult - to me anyway coz i didn't try for #1. she just came along. heh we started tryinng for #2 when my periods returned when dd1 was 1 year old. didn't succeed till she was 2 yo. so we tried for 12 cycles. i did some research and basically we had sex every 2 days around just before mid cycle. have to chart the cycles and agar agar the dates. i was no good at checking the cervical mucous, so skipped that. also did try ovulation test strips-didn't work - i never got a positive on them at all. avoid normal lubricants(unless its tested to NOT be hostile to sperm), avoid saliva. i did lift hips after sex , hopefully can help the sperms out a little :|

after 12 disappointments - was SO happy when finally got a positive on my test strips lor. haha...

now hopefully, when i'm ovulating again , and hubby is agreeable, we'll try for #3 :) :D