TTC after Laparoscopy

tricky

Hi all, I went for a laparoscopy to remove my endometriosis from my left ovary last October. We are now trying to conceive, my AFs are going well. My husband went for a 1st check up today and the Dr told him I'd better go in for a fertility check to make sure all is clear. I have been reading that fertility check ups are not necessary until 1 year after a lap procedure if you are less than 35 which is the case, and furthermore she also told him that I might not be able to conceive because of the condition. But women who go through lap usually do it for the purpose of getting pregnant...
I find that really odd, anyway any ttcing ladies or mummies went through a lap and got preg can share with me ?

@Tricky - which doc did u go to for lap? My new gyn recommended me this same option. Can you share the experience? What is the downtime? ie how quickly can you get back to work? Doc said within 2 days.... is it true?

What i understand from him is that after lap, you should be able to conceive naturally. BTW was your menses short before the op? My menses is very very short and dark brown :(