Tuition queries and dilemma

Amandaxu

Hi parents, just curious, do you think kids nowadays need tuition? Thinking whether the tuition fees spent on my child is a good investment. And does it do more harm than good? Thoughts?

slheaen

I guess it depends. Some kids is just not doing well, because in school, teacher's attention is divided into a class of 30-40, whereas tutor is 1 to 1. Also sometimes i think having a tutor who is younger can build some friendship with the child and helps the child to seek help when needed to.

Of course there are also cases where the child is really extremely stressed out and parents get more tutor, the child will only feel more stressed and overwhelmed.
:)

NaomiTTA

Hi there, for parents looking for a suitable tutor to cater to your child's needs, i know a
wide range of tutors, MOE teachers, part-time tutors and full-time tutors with more than 14 years experience and proven track record. If the placement is right, you will also get free access to past year paper assessments and unlimited e-exams! No frills attached. Will work according to your budget, and free replacement till you find the right one -Your satisfaction is the priority.

Kindly drop me a SMS @ 9276-1641 stating your preferences. Thanks!

*No agents please*