tummy binder.. how soon u use it & where to get it?

Hi Mummies,

would like to know if we have normal vaginal delivery, how soon can we use tummy binder?

& Where to get it?

thanks thanks

siongnelly

Hi Mummies,

would like to know if we have normal vaginal delivery, how soon can we use tummy binder?

& Where to get it?

thanks thanks

hi,

i use from the 3rd day onwards...
i bought it together with some herbs to apply on the tummy, some herbs for drinking and some to use it for taking bath and some for apply on the whole body....

Hi siongnelly,

so you get the tummy binder from those chinese herbs shop? like fu hua, zheng zhong ping?

snowbear

I had c-sect and I could use the tummy binder 1 day after delivery. So I guess normal delivery shld be ok to use soon after delivery? You can chk if your gynae's clinic sells coz mine was borrowed from a friend who bought it from her gynae's clinic. Pharmacy also sells tummy binders.

LoVeS

It is always gd to use tummy binder asap after ur delivery if u wan ur tummy to shrink if is due to pregnancy~

LoVeS

c-sect also can use?? wont hurt the wound area?
c-section the more u muz use~ It will help to secure the wound frm moving ard due to the flabby tummy after giving birth~ Trust me u will love the tummy binder alot bcoz it reduce the pain by alot~

fioncess

if u wan i can sell u mine. i used it once only.. but must see wat size u r... pm mi if interested to ask more.

LoVeS

im have one from my friend already. just curious that the binder can bing over c-sect wound? and yet not pain?
the binder wont cause more pain to ur wound, the pain u experience is frm the wound itself n the binder will help to keep ur flabby skin frm moving abt so tis way ur pain will reduce alot~

diymummy

Ya, the binder did relief a lot of pain for me. Without the binder it's more painful. For C-sect that is.

But don't bind too tight. There was once my hubby bind so tight for me I became giddy. LOL.

wenz

my tummy binder was given by my massage lady.. i worn for around 1month++ and on and off when i feel like it~

snowbear

the binder wont cause more pain to your wound, the pain you experience is frm the wound itself n the binder will help to keep your flabby skin frm moving about so tis way your pain will reduce alot~
Yup, it will reduce pain by A LOT!

annie

i used since day 3 or so i think. the nurse told me have to bind properly. if not, the womb will sag.. got once i dunno bind too tight n binded the wrong way or wat.. i felt my anal there super painful. cant even sit down. but then the gynae says i got no piles n then my wound is almost completely healed so he also dunno wats wrong... then we talk bout the binder n he told me i binded the wrong way.. after i learned the right way, my anal pain goes off as well...