tummy

remember

Hi just want to know my tummy feeling different is very stiff and hard to stretch, sleeping on the side make my lower abodmen uncomfortable plus last night when sitting down feeling like something warm coming down from the v****** ... Is this the early preg symptom?

Dilys

Hi just want to know my tummy feeling different is very stiff and hard to stretch, sleeping on the side make my lower abodmen uncomfortable plus last night when sitting down feeling like something warm coming down from the v****** ... Is this the early preg symptom?
Hi

How many weeks r u? Something warm?? Gust of water???

remember

it might sound stupid... hahahaha slight more than a week? Warm tingy feeling ... Is like something coming down... supposed to have sore breast nipple but this month totally none...

malibu

it might sound stupid... hahahaha slight more than a week? Warm tingy feeling ... Is like something coming down... supposed to have sore breast nipple but this month totally none...
Guess every pregnancy are different, at 2nd to 4th month my breast are very sore and nipple are very painful when u accidentally brush it when in shower and wearing bra, it was so painful that you want to punch any one around you.
Keep having the feeling that period is flowing out soon and very sore down there also.
Just relax and enjoy the whole pregnancy process as your body will react differently.

remember

hahaha thanks mummy... What im worry is after all the symstom im not pregnant hahahaa pray hard no menses...