Turning Here & There..

angelwendy

Hi all mummies... my boy is going to be 10 months old now.. & he lately just trying to learn how to hold on to something & stand up.. i mean in his cot... Then now the problem came.. is that.. he will keep on trying endless time.. & turn here & there like a worm even he is really tired already... i try to pat him to sleep in cot.. but it seem like he will never settle down.. & get to sleep.. & i try not to use the yao lan so much now as he knows how to turn inside & is very danger already... any mummies have the same problem? will this turning & standing up in cot ends when he is older?:embarrassed:

luvbene

Hi, my boy ben is and he is now always turning over and wriggling like worm too.... although he is tired and sleepy, then after that when no one came to his " rescue" he will wail out loud for attention...

lila

my girl is going 10 months next week. same with yours, what she wants just play n play, crawl here n there, stand up with holding furniture. go here n there. eventhough she looks tired n sleepy, all she wants just playing with eh uh sound :D its hard to settle down her. yesterday she hit the drawer cause she was sleepy but still want to play.
she isn't sleep at cot, but when sleeping time is coming, she crawl around the bed n pull herself by hold to the wall. then i let her n act sleep, then she comes to me and latch n sleep.

redjn

mickey-mouse-comforter-set-at-aussino1-224x300.jpgI thot all cot had adjustment level for diff stage? did yours had that? if do adjust to the lowest level, this will prevent the climbing. as for the flipping, you should use the cot protector to secure the cot area so that the kid hands * legs will go into the gap. FYI, my boy is already 4 yrs o whom still sleeping on his cot with the protector around him. He's also the type that sleeps in all direction angel. O in case u wonder what protector is it, I attached a photo for your guide.

Last edited:

hueychye79

Hi all mummies... my boy is going to be 10 months old now.. & he lately just trying to learn how to hold on to something & stand up.. i mean in his cot... Then now the problem came.. is that.. he will keep on trying endless time.. & turn here & there like a worm even he is really tired already... i try to pat him to sleep in cot.. but it seem like he will never settle down.. & get to sleep.. & i try not to use the yao lan so much now as he knows how to turn inside & is very danger already... any mummies have the same problem? will this turning & standing up in cot ends when he is older?:embarrassed:
Wendy

Isaac also encounter same issue with Benson.

For my solution is just let it be..

I know sometimes is very tired but for what I know from Isaac is he is not that tired.

So, sometimes I will just bring him to living room and let him play awail.

After 30mins bring him to bed again and he will fall in sleep again.

bebe1983

My younger son too tweet tweet in the yao lan . Very scary cos he fall off from it a few times. What my mom do is in the night time when he sleep very deep, my mom will put him on bed. slowly, a few weeks later, in the afternoon she will put him on bed to sleep. Not long he eventually like to sleep on bed. But now we have a problem. He knows how to get down from bed, so no choice.... mattress on the floor. hehe..

angelwendy

View attachment 47919I thot all cot had adjustment level for diff stage? did yours had that? if do adjust to the lowest level, this will prevent the climbing. as for the flipping, you should use the cot protector to secure the cot area so that the kid hands * legs will go into the gap. FYI, my boy is already 4 yrs o whom still sleeping on his cot with the protector around him. He's also the type that sleeps in all direction angel. O in case u wonder what protector is it, I attached a photo for your guide.

Yes i did pull up the side.. just that he is quite tall.. so he still can climb up standing...