ulcers, what medicine to apply?

pkshl

hi all mummies, im currently in my 1st trimester, & now i got big mouth ulcers which is so pain. i used salt water to gaggle & even put salt directly on the ulcer, made it bleed & even more pain!

what other medicine can i apply ? pls help!:embarrassed:

1568mummy

you can go to those Chinese Medical Hall to buy Watermelon Frost or better known as 'Xi-Gua-Shuang' in mandarin.

this works very well for me, I hope it does for you. Alternatively, you can try Bonjela. But that did work too well for me...:001_302:

pkshl

you can go to those Chinese Medical Hall to buy Watermelon Frost or better known as 'Xi-Gua-Shuang' in mandarin.

this works very well for me, I hope it does for you. Alternatively, you can try Bonjela. But that did work too well for me...:001_302:
this 'xi gua shuang' safe to use during pregnancy? what abt bonjela? oso safe to use during pregnancy?

Last edited:

1568mummy

that was what my gynae say...

so long as you don't OVER DO IT lah... *laugh* like scooping it to 'eat' *LAUGH*...

I applied twice a day... when my boys turn out handsome and smart *wink*

I ulcers super often, even as I type now, I have 2 in my mouth now... how sad...

if you are really afraid, you can call up your gynae, that will comfort you better...:tlaugh: