Unable to see baby

marlysha

hmmm im ok wif my current gynae as for the next scan im not sure could be normal scan or transvaginal scan...as for detailed scan u mention i believe this will be done only 5mth of pregnancy where we will know the gender right...

Triquetra

hmmm im ok wif my current gynae as for the next scan im not sure could be normal scan or transvaginal scan...as for detailed scan u mention i believe this will be done only 5mth of pregnancy where we will know the gender right...
Nono. I am referring to pelvic detailed scan, something similar to the 20 weeks detailed scan.
My blood test result is ok and my gynae couldn't understand why she wasn't able to see the baby, she was also worried about mine being ectopic pregnancy so she scheduled me for a pelvic detailed scan.

She called me once she received the reports to let me know the news :)

marlysha

oic...i think mine gonna be normal scan..unless still can detect maybe she will schedule me the pelvic or the blood test...just hope everyting will go smoothly...

btw how many weeks of pregnancy?

hotmilktea

Currently 9 + weeks :)
hi triquetra,
i am going for my 2nd appt tmr, i am so worried coz the first time last week, doc cldnt see anything at all, only after blood test confirm i am 4wk plus.
i hope tomorrow can see something, but if not, i can request for the transvaginal scan right? all gynae have this ?

BeingSingle

hi triquetra,
i am going for my 2nd appt tmr, i am so worried coz the first time last week, doc cldnt see anything at all, only after blood test confirm i am 4wk plus.
i hope tomorrow can see something, but if not, i can request for the transvaginal scan right? all gynae have this ?
hi there,

its normal not to see anything at 4+ weeks. i test +ive on early test pee-stick around 12 days post ovulation, so being kiasu, i went in for scan at 5weeks. same thing happened to me, could only see that my lining was thick and good for preggy but nothing else. than at 6w4d, we saw egg sac, at 7w4d, we saw tiny little wormlooking thingy (my darling daughter) w a little blinking blinking spot (heartbeat)...

good luck~~

Triquetra

hi triquetra,
I am pretty sure that your gynae will try a transvaginal scan instead of the normal abdominal scan. Don't worry so much, I wasn't able to see my baby until around 7 weeks.