Unforgettable Childhood

Mrs Xie

Dear All

Any incident that happened during your childhood life which makes you unforgettable?

For me, I still remember very clearly that while I was around 5yo, mom was quite favourism towards my younger sis. Whenever my younger sis made a mistake, mom would usually scold me for not watching over her. I was so sad that I ran up to the 10th storey and intend to jump down!!! Thank god that mom found me in time. From then onwards, mom treats both of us fairly till now.

I mean, this act of mine is not meant to threaten my mom.... just that I was really upset that time. Come to think of it today, I was such a fool. :001_302:

LoVeS

Childhood...sumthing i will nt wan to rmb at all....abuse by dad n sis while dad is super biased over sis n aso always bcoz quarrel wif mom he will find things to scold or beat me juz to vent his anger.:embarrassed:

baby gurl

Childhood...sumthing i will nt wan to rmb at all....abuse by dad n sis while dad is super biased over sis n aso always bcoz quarrel wif mom he will find things to scold or beat me juz to vent his anger.:embarrassed:
*hugs*dun tink so much!cheer up!

jedamum

some things that i remembered vividly....

1) my mum left me in charge of my younger bro (toddler) while she went to fetch my elder bro and sis from school. my younger bro shit all over the place and was playing with his faeces, i was standing on top of the sewing machine, crying, worrying that he come and touch me!

2) we were staying in a HDB block earmarked for demolition, and was one of the last few to vacate it, so we went around the block using metal wire to scoop free samples out of letter boxes. and also fish our carnival coupons...

3) to be continue....

Angelmum

no adult tells me cartoons r fake so ......

I saw the cartoon characters tie a string on the waists of 2 persons and u could 'slide' up and down easily over a tree branch.

I (7yrs old) tried with my sis ..... guess what? Stucked! Cant go up nor down the tree (lucky the tree branch didnt snap) which happened to stretch over a cliff (about 2 storeys high)

Tummy so painful, too far from our hse so ppl cant hear us. Dont know waited how long until our aunt happened to come and discovered us.

I ATE fried kway tiao!

Mrs Xie

Sayang sayang LoVeS. Well... anyway those are history. We are adults now and have our own family, your dh will shower u with love!!! :tlaugh:

babypris86

haha ahha for me:

1. i got my hand stuck inside the lift door in the end cannot pull out haha haha I was a very playful gal

2. I committed suicide and was sent to the hospital and tie to the bed by the police...

Mrs Xie

haha ahha for me:

1. i got my hand stuck inside the lift door in the end cannot pull out haha haha I was a very playful gal

2. I committed suicide and was sent to the hospital and tie to the bed by the police...
WOW!!!! I mean your 2nd.... :001_302:

Angelmum

haha ahha for me:

huh!!! childhood already 'know how to commit suicide'

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
wow.. most of our mummies's childhood so happening.. :tlaugh:

I was P1 then and eating ice-cream wif my siblings. I went to sit onto a parked bicycle and it fell. I broke the bone of my right hand and it takes abt 2 month to recover. Thats y i am now a left handed but using right hand to write. :001_302:

jazz_sofia

im proud to say that i had a happy wonderful childhood...many many many happy memories that i started to tell my little gal...wonderful memories with my mom (i love u mom!)...and many many silly things that i made...i was curious and playful girl...

here are some of them:

1. i was abt 9 when my cousin stayed with us...shes abt 22...i took her facial cleanser/toner and poured half of the content and filled it up with rubbing alcohol...

2. my aunt made sandwiches then turned arnd...i took all...then climbed up the tree and eat all the sandwiches....

.........more coming soon....

fazlin7

I got one of my left hand finger stuck between the bicycle sprocket and chain when I was 4 years old. I was playing with my brother and so curious with the chain and put on it and turn the paddle. Ape lagi I shout like got no tomorrow. Lucky my dad was at home. Serve me right for been so good boy.

But I never get scolded by my parents for it only that my parents bring me for a walk n my dad piggy back me. I still remember it clearly.

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

jal

im proud to say that i had a happy wonderful childhood...many many many happy memories that i started to tell my little gal...wonderful memories with my mom (i love you mom!)...and many many silly things that i made...i was curious and playful girl...

here are some of them:

1. i was about 9 when my cousin stayed with us...shes about 22...i took her facial cleanser/toner and poured half of the content and filled it up with rubbing alcohol...

2. my aunt made sandwiches then turned arnd...i took all...then climbed up the tree and eat all the sandwiches....

.........more coming soon....

You naughty little gal!!! :001_302:

jal

My most unforgettable childhood? Hmmm... I remember living in a flat with no lights for some time as my family had no money to pay the bills, so the PUB man came to cut our wires.

I insisted on running at the stadium nearby even though it was scorching hot at 2pm! I went there & ran only for a few steps before I gave up. Heh heh!