unwell and bfing

andieluv2

juz wanna check does ur.supply drop.whn u are sick? and whether will.it return after u recover?

i am down with.sorethroat and runny nose. realised my suppl drop by 20-30mls. nope ita.juz transient and it will be bck up again. didnt take any meds thou bcoz i heard it will "dry up" milk...

diza

My supply dropped too when I was sick. I started to panic and then i pump after latch. Did that continuously and then my supply was back within 2 to 3 days. I didn't take any medicine to cure my cough and flu.

Rodorsany

Hi.. My supply dropped... But after i recovered actually increased abit... Think.due to my drinking of lotsa water

I think mayb cos of illness, you eat lesser so supply drop. We need I think 500calories more cos we bf. so if we dun hv enough calories, may not b able to keep up with the supply.

panpan

yes, i do notice tat my supply does drops a little when i am sick. After recovering, i take fenugreek n nursing/pump more regularly to up the supply. Taking lotsa water helps!

Actually i do find that on days when i have not enough sleep, my supply dips as well.