Uterus lining

SleepyJu

Hi,

Anyone koes how to increase or thicken the uterus lining?

Mine is too thin and maybe one of the reason dat have not concieve as well. Fertilized egg cant stick on the lining..

Thanks..

afoomi

Are you taking any medication to induce ovulation? My doctor told me clomid will cause thinning of the lining.

JasMoMo

SleepyJu..

Did the Doc. give u any advice on that? You can try drinking organic raspberry left tea.. I had those after my missed miscarriage...
The brand I been drinking is Traditional Medicinalshttp://www.naturaworks.com/Shop/brands/Traditional-Medicinals.html...
Product description said :-
Organic Raspberry Leaf tea supports the female system* by aiding healthy menstruation as well as toning the uterus.* For millennia European and Native American women have safely used red raspberry leaf for irregular menstruation, menstrual cramps and during pregnancy.* Today naturopaths and nurse-midwives often recommend raspberry leaf tea for these traditional uses. Red raspberry leaf has a robust, full-bodied flavor reminiscent of fine black tea, making it an excellent choice for a caffeine-free breakfast or afternoon tea.
I bought mine at citysquare mall.. there is an organic store - Four seasons organic market & cafe @ # 03-46/47

SleepyJu

Afoomi,

Yes i jus took my 1st cycle of 50mg clomid.. I also read online that it will thin but when i ask gyane she say it wun thin leh.. So i am very confuse..

Jasmomo,

When must drink the raspbery tea? Gynae ask mi these few days do BD le.. I guess not in time? Haiz..She say lining is sumthing we cant do anything abt it.. So weird..

JasMoMo

SleepyJu,

Is like a supplement kinda thing… you need to take it for a while… For me I took it as I like, but pls follow brew instruction…

I read from some thread here, it said to drink it on menses day and before ovulation…

The tea help to tone your uterus, by toning, it make it stronger…. :Dancing_tongue:

Thin lining.. yes, it is harder to conceive... dont't give up.. try harder..
btw, isn't thin lining do with estrogen thing....

Pls check this out :-:001_302:

http://www.asiaone.com/Health/Women%2527s%2BMatters/Story/Lining%2Btoo%2Bthin%2Bfor%2Ba%2Bsuccessful%2Bpregnancy.html

afoomi

For my case, clomid did cause my lining thinner, after I change to Puregon injection, the condition of the lining better, but the jabs cost $395 1 vial.

SleepyJu

Thanks so much jasmomo...guess i really have to cut dwn on sugar..
Anyway i went bought thr raspberry tea leaves frm citysquare mall.. And wil also take more green tea.. Hope it helps in a way or another!

SleepyJu

Afoomi,

What is that injection used for? Dat is really very exp.. How high is the success rates?

Some how, i feel that i am trying too hard and afraid of disapointment later.. Sigh..

afoomi

It is use to induce ovulation like Clomid, but the womb lining will got better. (Please excuse my bad English :p) I've using Clomid for the past 2 years, until recently, I change to Puregon. This is my second round using it. Hope it works. :)

Don't give up, relax and enjoy the process, everyone told me the same, if you keeps worrying, it is harder to conceive. Baby dust to you! Good luck!

SleepyJu

Icic.. But dats so exp!!

Wah u use clomid 2years?? I thgt only can use 3 or 6 cycles?
Did you try iui or ivf? Gd luck to u too!

Lets hope we both strike it this month!

Hopeful78

Hi All, I am not an expert in this.. But from what I gathered from other forum conversation, it seems that the following can help

1) Red bean soup
2) Acupuncture. Currently, I am doing it at Dr Zou @ AMK
3) Egg white. Not sure if its due to the purgeon that I will be needign for my IVF or its for the lining...

afoomi

Icic.. But dats so exp!!

Wah u use clomid 2years?? I thgt only can use 3 or 6 cycles?
Did you try iui or ivf? Gd luck to u too!

Lets hope we both strike it this month!
I've lose count how many cycles I use Clomid. I try 2 - 3 cycles then stop for 2 cycles and start again. This is my third time IUI, doctor said I had a miscarriage before, I might be able to conceive naturally.

csense

Hi,

Anyone koes how to increase or thicken the uterus lining?

Mine is too thin and maybe one of the reason dat have not concieve as well. Fertilized egg cant stick on the lining..

Thanks..
Hi,
You should try progesterone supps, help to build strong lining and maintain a pregnancy if there's one. But need doctor's supervision. ;)

serene78

I dun know if acupuncture really helps in uterus lining or not.. but it seems to work on my case.
On my D8 scan, my lining is 5mm... I got panicked, rush to Paragon EYS for help, and my Physician suggest acupuncture. So I did. Then on my D10, my lining become 6mm, still I go for acupuncture. And in D12, my lining become 8mm, and even got the triple lines, and that is really good.

SleepyJu

Hi Serene,

eu yang sang have accuputure? i want female doctors leh...and also where did they poke the needles?? i am abit scared....

serene78

Mine is at Paragon, Physician Zhong Xi Ming. Cost is ~$90 per session. Usually the needles will be on the back near your waist, then turn over to your legs and tummy. It is said to improve blood circulation. I was afraid in the beginning, but luckily I am quite ok with acupuncture... The only feeling I have is when she insert the needles.. after that.. no feeling lor.. But for my friend, she says it hurts.. so it is subjective...

sphyaw

hi all, I m married, 3 years already, been trying alot of western N chinese medicine, still no luck, can anybody please advice me ?

my hubby already fed-up trying all this.

my mother in law(mother in-law) keep asking me when when when, so "fan" .
Mann mann,
it's time to get professional help if you have tried 3 yrs without success. we had tried 3 years too n time is really running out for me, so we approach kkh for help.

mymiracle

Hi All, I am not an expert in this.. But from what I gathered from other forum conversation, it seems that the following can help

1) Red bean soup
2) Acupuncture. Currently, I am doing it at Dr Zou @ AMK
3) Egg white. Not sure if its due to the purgeon that I will be needign for my IVF or its for the lining...
I went to 1 of the Organic shop, but was writtent here raseberry tea not suitable for pregnacy... blur also.. (is a tea bag kind)

red bean soup.. ok, i will drink more of this then :) acupunture, still considering... this will make lining stronger?