UV Bed Vacuum Cleaner - Which is better, Atocare or Raycop brand?

Nimmy Soh

Hi I was researching and i saw that there are 2 brands of UV vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter sold in singapore, I would like to ask which one is better?

Atocare is being sold by spa treasures on thier e-store.
link: Spa Treasures

Raycop is sold at some retail outlets like courts and harvey norman.
link: Raycop - World's only UV-C anti-allergy vacuum cleaner

Anyone used either of these products at thier home. Please comment as i am interested in buying one, as it is said to kill 99.9% of bacteria thats on beds and it is captured in the HEPA filter.
This is for both my baby matress and my own queen bed.

Any input will be valuable. Thanks.

Regards,
Nimmy Soh

Raycop SG

Hi I was researching and i saw that there are 2 brands of UV vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter sold in singapore, I would like to ask which one is better?

Atocare is being sold by spa treasures on thier e-store.
link: Spa Treasures

Raycop is sold at some retail outlets like courts and harvey norman.
link: Raycop - World's only UV-C anti-allergy vacuum cleaner

Anyone used either of these products at thier home. Please comment as i am interested in buying one, as it is said to kill 99.9% of bacteria thats on beds and it is captured in the HEPA filter.
This is for both my baby matress and my own queen bed.

Any input will be valuable. Thanks.

Regards,
Nimmy Soh
www.raycop.com.sg
Thks.

Last edited:

Nimmy Soh

Hi, ATOCARE , I have purchased one previously from you at $388, But i need 1 more for my cousin. Please reserve one for me thanks. I had placed the order online already. Thanks.

Last edited:

Nimmy Soh

Hi mummys, ATOCARE is having a show at BABYCARE FESTIVAL 2012.

Expo Hall 3A. Booth F11B.

Date: 24 Feb 2012 (Fri) to 26 Feb 2012 (Sun).

I received this email, just let you guys know if you are interested.

tonywonghs

Hi, I am looking at both Raycop and Atocare too... Nimmy Soh, since you have purchased Atocare, so you must have the answer. Can you please share your experience? Thanks!

Nimmy Soh

Hi, I am looking at both Raycop and Atocare too... Nimmy Soh, since you have purchased Atocare, so you must have the answer. Can you please share your experience? Thanks!
OK, my personal account with the atocare uvvacuum is that it has really helped son with his allergies, hence helping me.
I bought this, and have no regrets, my boy was allergic to dust mites and having rashes, and also had sneezing in the mornings. Now no such problems. Also i go less oftern to the doctors. It is really worth IMO, considering it was only $388.

I use as recommended which is once a week and every week I find the atocare still is able to capture the dust on the bed, pillows and carpet. I liked it so much that I help to buy for my cousins. So far no regrets.

I bought the atocare over the raycop because of the powerful vacuum, and the additional side hose which is really helpful for bed corners.

Nimmy Soh

hi Mommies,

I received an email stating that they having another road show at Kovan. (I copy and paste from my email)

ATOCARE SINGAPORE, will be having another road show outside Kovan Mall on 10th till 11th March.

Visit Us

Event: EduKids Fair 2012 @ Kovan
Venue: Outside Kovan-Heartland Mall (Sheltered Area)
Date: 10th (Sat) till 11th (Sun) March
Timing: 9am-8pm

For those interested, you can check them out. It might help you with your problems like it did with mine.

tonywonghs

Thanks Nimmy Soh for sharing your experience. I have same conclusion as you did, I will get an Atocare soon. Thanks again!

Nimmy Soh

Hi everyone,

I received an email on Atocare distributor updates.

They now selling at a retail shop that you can purchase from. (copied and paste from my email)

Dear Customers,

ATOCARE UV VACUUM CLEANER (Made In Korea)

Can Now be found in KOVAN HEARTLAND MALL - (BESIDE KOVAN MRT)

Retail Shop: ABM International (Sells Heath Related Products)
Level: 2
Unit: #02-30

Do visit and purchase from them at your convenience.

Nimmy Soh

How is this compared to Bustick? Bustick looks smaller and easier to handle.
I am not too sure about bustick, but i know that this is very light to handle and easy to store in my small storeroom since its quite compact, you gotta to see it to know.

I would suggest you visit the kovan shop and tell me your views.

[SIZE=+1]Countless Mommies have bought ATOCARE.

1) Waiting time : Currently all sets will be delivered ASAP. (Minimum Quota Met)
-----------------------------------------

Product only comes in (Pearl White).
Also These Are Our Best Prices.

PAYMENT

1) Please make payment to POSB Savings Account, 058-96504-9

2) Please PM or email me at spa_treasures@hotmail.com after payment has been paid, using your nick, date of transfer and transaction reference.

3) For those using IB, please use your nick when transferring.

4) For those using ATM transfer, please indicate and provide the transaction reference together.

No cancellation of item after payment has been made.

ORDER FORMAT

Nick:
Name:
Email:
Mobile no: (PM Me)
Address: (PM Me)
Postal: (PM Me)
Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy (For invoice software)

Item Name: Atocare EP505 Mama
Total Amount: $388.00 (Usually $488)

Comes with 1 Year Local Warranty from (Local Distributor)

Beware purchasing from overseas. Overseas Products will not be covered for warranty by local distributor. Overseas Warranty does not include shipment there and back.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
[SIZE=+2]Dear Mommies,

ATOCARE will be having another road show in Kovan Heartland Mall on 16th April till 22nd April 2012.
Visit the booth to find out more about Atocare UV Cleaner

Venue: Kovan Heartland Mall
Date: 16th - 22nd April 2012.
Timing: 11am-9pm

[/SIZE]

Last edited:
[SIZE=+2]Dear Mommies,

the CRP will also start sooner - good news for existing owners).

We have limited stock on hand so place your orders fast.

[/SIZE]

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Trade Show Alert @ BPP
(Atocare & Aroma Sense)

Event: Annyeong Seoul Korean Fair
Booth: Spa Treasures
Venue: Bukit Panjang Plaza
Date: 3 Sep to 9 Sep 2012 (Mon – Sun)
Time: 10.30am - 9.30pm

Come and see for yourself how our Atocare UV Vacuum Cleaner & Aroma Sense Shower Head can benefit your entire family.
Share this info with your friends. Cheers.

To find out more, email: spa_treasures@hotmail.com
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=+1]NEW TESTIMONIALS FROM CUSTOMERS!

Nur Lia:

"Hi, I have just used for almost 2 weeks.
My daughter is suffering from chronic atopic eczema, while I am having allergic rhinitis.
So far, it helped a lot with cleaning her bed since she always scratches due to dry skin.
It's easy for me now as I have to do it everyday. Now, I change the bedsheet 3-4 days once, compared to daily before this.
The scratching has reduced significantly too. I am happy with Atocare."

Jaimie Lee:

"Just want to say thanks for answering my queries. My son has been coughing non stop for a month & he has been given alot of medicines which the doctor say is due to narrow windpipe.
But after using the Atocare to vacuum that night, his coughing at night significantly lessen by 50%.
Not sure if it is a coincidence but his coughing does reduce over the days & we no loner have to give him any medication .
I thought I had remove alot of the dustmites the first time, but 4 days later when i vacuum again, there were still quite alot of stuff collected & that was considering I only vacuum his cot mattress which is a pretty small area.
So I would like to recommend your product to my friends."

Admern Chee:

"The Atocare has helped me to clean a lot of fine dust that I didn't know was inside my sofa and mattress. That's more than enough to show me its effectiveness.
In terms of allergies, my new born son has not shown any so let hope that the Atocare would prevent instead of aiding right now.
The gentleman who came to pass us the Atocare was good and could explain the details of how to use it. He was quite patient to our many questions."

Kimberly K:

"This feedback is long overdue.I used to wake up in the middle of the night, sneezing non stop.
My daughter is also having this throat irritation for the longest time. Trips to the doctors don't help her at all.
After using the atocare, my allergy in the night has disappeared completely and my girl's throat discomfort has lessened noticeably. Thank you."

Lawrence Goh:

"I was at first skeptical about paying over three hundred dollars for a machine that I have never use for dust mite cleaning before but after trying it for the first usage I actually slept better.
I use to wake up in the middle of the night with little itch here and there. After, using the Atocare for a couple of weeks I no longer suffer that problem.
I Atocare clean my mattress once every two weeks but I use the uv light cleaning once every three days and also has a handy portable vacumn cleaner which I use everyday.
I bought my Atocare at the mall outside Kovan where they where promoting it. Yes, your colleague was courteous and helpful."

Angela Tan:

"I'm impressed with the machine. The first time when I tried myself, I wasn't so sure because the amount of dust was very little. But the 2nd day when I tried again with more "strength", I'm sold. The mattresses are so dirty!
My boys rashes have reduced alot and they hardly wake up from sinus for the past week. But it's too soon to tell as my boys are actually allergic to dust. Overall it helped reduced alot of my headache. Haha
As for your delivery guy, he's very polite.
I give the machine 9/10 because we really need to use quite abit of strength when vacuuming and after just 1 mattress, my arms start to ache but I'm definitely impressed
Thank you!"

Patsy Tan:

"I choose this cleaner as it has a 650W motor which made it powerful. I can see the dust accumulate from the transparent cyclone.
I like it come with 3 modes, indeed it is a very useful machine. Your delivery staff is very polite and professional.
He is very patient when doing the demo and answering all my queries."

Jennifer Tee:

"It's been a week since I got my Autocare cleaner. My son's eczema has shown vast improvement.
In the past, we tried all kinds of moistuisers but all do not work. My gal has sensitive airways and her nose is always block.
I don't hear her noisy breathing at night. Every time I used it, I am surprised that I see so much dust in the filter. The product is also easy to use.
Just fix the filter and you are set. After use, just take the filter out to clean. Though it did make my arms ache a little the first as I am not a house work person.
But it gets better. I can feel my arms getting stronger.:"

Selvan:

"Very efficient. Don't be fooled by the size. It's a pocket rocket! Shocked to see the amount of dust on my bed and sofas.
Definitely a five star product."

Samanta Lee:

"I simply love this product, it has helped reduce my son's sinus problem which he gets every morning. Also after vacuuming, the bed smells fresh and feels warm.
I was surprised, at how dirty my fabric sofa and beds were, the first time i used it, i had to clear the HEPA filter twice. Thats how much dust, dirt and dustmites there where.
I would really recommend every mother to get this product."
[/SIZE]

Last edited: