Vaginal discharge, is it abnormal?

pkshl

Im currently in my 11th week. But on & off will experience vaginal discharge, abit yellow & sometimes feel like im 'leaking' but after i went toilet to check, is not leaking. other den that, this morning suddendly got backache & slight cramps. Are the above abnormal?

im worried, my checkup is next fri for blood test, should i bring forward early my checkup?

diymummy

Is it possible to call your gynae clinic and ask the nurse/gynae if you need to go down earlier?

Some form of mucus-like discharge is normal though.

apollo

Im currently in my 11th week. But on & off will experience vaginal discharge, abit yellow & sometimes feel like im 'leaking' but after i went toilet to check, is not leaking. other then that, this morning suddendly got backache & slight cramps. Are the above abnormal?

im worried, my checkup is next fri for blood test, should i bring forward early my checkup?
it is normal.. as long as the yellow is not those dark yellowish or didnt turn into greenish, is normal. even if it turned greenish, just hav to let ur gynae noe and she will prescribe u some probiotics sup and some cream. is v common =)

i also encounter slight cramp (if u're refering to the womb cramping) when i was in my 1st tri. my gynae said cos the womb is 'expanding'. as long as the cramp pain is bearable, no bleeding is ok. but if the pain is unbearable, pls call up ur gynae.

cseen

yeah I agree with Apollo, if the cramping is bearable it should be normal, I am at week 9 just came back Macau/HK, the funny thing is walk whole day also no MS, discharge, spotting etc.. came back SG straight away MS..
I think yellowish discharge is normal, as long as it's not dark brownish, redish or pinkish..

izanyzam

Vaginal discharge is normal during the first trimester..I had it during my first pregnancy..And im having it now with my second one..!! As long as the discharge doesnt turn brown or pink.

Missy S

I would suggest to go see your gynae and do a swab test to see if there is any vaginal infection. Cos if left untreated, vaginal infection could get serious and caused early labour.