Venue of your 21st birthday .

CynCyn

Pardon me if i posted this topic in the wrong section .

Can anyone share where you held your 21st birthday party at ?
Any chalet , resorts or country clubs recommendation ? Other then downtown east & coasta sands chalet . Thanks in advance .

baby gurl

hmmm..yup!i did!but aranda doesnt allow outside catering unless u pay $250!wat i do is i'll tell e caterer be4 hand n sum of dem will actualli tell u how dey'll do!hmmm..e chalet i got it cheap becoz my fren use to work dere.so e chalet n e buffet cost ard $1k plus.

XiaoXue

My 21st was @ Aloha Loyang Seaview Bungalow.. Cater buffet + BBQ satay on own.. =)

The chalet was huge enough for 70+ guests.. juz @ the living room, dinning area, BBQ area, foyer & space infront of the 4 bedrooms.. if count rooms in.. can hold more than 70+ pple liaoz.. =p

CynCyn

hmmm..yup!i did!but aranda doesnt allow outside catering unless u pay $250!wat i do is i'll tell e caterer be4 hand n sum of dem will actualli tell u how dey'll do!hmmm..e chalet i got it cheap becoz my fren use to work dere.so e chalet n e buffet cost ard $1k plus.
Huh . what u mean how they'll do ?
If can't cater to Aranda then how ?

baby gurl

hmmm..lyk if u dun mind not having those tables n skirting n put those food into e disposable tray but sum will give u warmer.

melon

i spend my 21 birthday in Taipei . And the most strongest "tai feng" came to visit me on my birthday! :tlaugh:

XiaoXue

i spend my 21 birthday in Taipei . And the most strongest "tai feng" came to visit me on my birthday! :tlaugh:
hey melon.. same same.. but mine was 20th bday spent @ Taipei.. can't stand the coldness & fell sick on the 1st day of arrival.. frozen fingers & tok with endless "smoke".. indeed a memories.. :001_302:

melon

Mine wasnt cold but rather cooling because of the rain. Experienced trees, hotel's signboard falling on the floor. (my hotel included) :001_302: And there was even flight delayed, luckily my flight wasnt affected. The ones affected was the day before my departure. SO & I was thinking will we have to camp in their airport if the flight was delay. So many things happened, but still, we enjoyed the trip alot! Just that we wont want to go back during Oct-Nov period.

Amulet

argh~ im turning 21 this yr~ baby would be 7 months old by then... any moms held a BBQ chalet with a 7 months old baby? is it troublesome?