Very Experienced PSLE Math Tutor/Primary Math Tutor: Primary/PSLE Math Tuition (West)

JohnTan

I am a PSLE Math Tutor/Primary Math Tutor with 12 years of teaching experience in PSLE Math Tuition/ Primary Math Tuition. I have taught in a MOE Primary School on contract teaching, 2 established tuition centres (each centre has more than 10 branches in Singapore) and a private school. I was Head of Primary Math at one of the tuition centre and was responsible for Primary Math Worksheet Development, training of primary math tutors, overseeing PSLE Math Intensive training programme, etc. I have taught weak, average and high ability students for Maths and know the different approaches required to teach these 3 different groups of students. Last year, all my PSLE Math students improved by at least 1 grade. My teaching location is mostly in Jurong and the tuition rate is $35 - $45 per hour. If you are interested in engaging me as a PSLE Math Tutor or Primary Math Tutor for your child, please email me at the above email address. Thank you. :)

workholicmummy

Re: Very Experienced PSLE Math Tutor/Primary Math Tutor: Primary/PSLE Math Tuition (W

I find those tutors that recommend themselves online dubious.. If your are looking for reliable tutor for your child for Mathematics and Science I will strongly recommend you my child's tutor, Janel she has been teaching my child for more 3 years, and my gal simply love her, and as parents I would have to say she did much more for my child than ,my gal's previous tutor, most importantly, she produces results, not immediately but there is improvement since she taught my girl. she also changes my girl's attitude towards the subj... If u keen to knw more I think its the best to contact her to ask what programmes she is offering... her no is 8318 7919...