Very Much Worried!

saquraz

Hi Everyone,

I went for scan yesterday and I still dont know what's the gender for my baby because its obscured. What worries me most is when the doc told me that my baby is not in the right position. My baby's head is at the top of my womb and the doc told me if by 36 weeks my baby is still in the same position, I have to go for caesarian.:tsad: Does any of you have any opinions on how to let the baby turn the other way round? Or anyone know any massage ladies? I'm now coming to week 29 and very much worried because I am going thru all this pregnancy alone. So if any of you can contribute your two cents, I would appreciate it a lot.

Pamper

actually i don really know how to let baby turn around.. but u seems to be very worried with things that shouldn't cost as much worries.. erm.. if u really have to go for caesarian i don't c wat's so bad abt it.. if u r worrying about the pain n stuffs like that.. wat i feel is that whether is it natural or caesarian both u r going thru an incredible experience with ur baby.. u r not alone.. u have ur little darling in u n she/he will always be with u.. be strong for the 2 of u.. nothing is too hard..
trust ur doc. i believe the doc will do the best for u n ur baby. so if really baby din turn around then go for c-sect.. if baby do then be glad..
if u r looking for malay massage lady, u can go to 1 of the topics in this forum, it's "Confinement period" if im not wrong.. there got info on malay massage..
good luck saquraz! u will be blessed for being strong.. ^^

angelwendy

i think u can ask doc to turn it for u... but of course there is always a risk to take if u do that... but wat i hear is that even the doc turn baby head down.. it might come back up again.. but of course chances is low... so it depends... i think by 36 weeks u can ask ur doc to do the turn if u wan... don't stress urself too much... :tlaugh:

PinkDiamonds

Hi,
firstly please take a few deep breaths and try to relax. In my opinion, you are only in your 29th week. When I was about 32 weeks baby have not turned head down yet, but eventually she did and I had a smooth natural delivery. You can actually ask your gynae if there is anything you can do to encourage baby to turn. For me I had to do this exercise every night, with my head on the pillow, and buttock in the air. My gynae said it encourages baby to turn.

If the gynae is unable to see your baby's gender, then I guess you just have to wait a little longer. The waiting can be very excruciating especially when you are excited to know if it's a boy or girl.

I encourage you to take things as they come. As you've said you are going through this pregnancy alone and thus your baby needs you even more to be strong for him/her. Eventually if you need to go for a scheduled C section at 37 weeks, then just take it that it's ur baby's wish. After all, you want the best for your baby right? :)

Verona's

No worry no worry , let natural takes place :) My baby turned at only 36 weeks , i was very worried too , she is in sitting position for quite long ..

raeka

Don't worried too much okay relaz urself..
my boy too was not in the correct position(breech) doctor also tell me that to go for C sect if not down yet.
well, what i do is. I walk alot keep telling my baby boy , to come down so mummy can have a smooth delivery . telling this everyday.

by my 32wk scan , my boy head is already down. i am so happy.

u need to keep urself relaz .. dun stress urself.. be a cheerful mummy okay!

Renzie

don't be worried. Every baby is different and does things in his/her own time. Some of them turn down at a later date. Talk to your baby.

From the whole time I was pregnant, we only managed to see the baby's gender twice. Most of the time, she prefers to give us side profile pictures. And the first time, it wasn't even certain!Just take it the baby wishes to give you a surprise!

Whether c-sect or not,Most important thing now is that the baby is healthy isn't it?

adelynn

dont worry some babies turn very early only to U-turn last minute. as far as i've learnt during my pregnancy and after she's born they tend to want to do things their way, so whatever amount of planning/preparations sometimes can be beaten by your baby's preferred way :D

nepherisis

Don't worry too much. You still have a few weeks to go and your baby may change the position by then. Just talk to your baby nicely and let your baby know how much you love him/her so must let mummy go through a smooth delivery. You will be surprised that baby does listen even though he/she is still in your tummy. I'm sure your baby will shift to the correct position.

Hi Everyone,

I went for scan yesterday and I still dont know what's the gender for my baby because its obscured. What worries me most is when the doc told me that my baby is not in the right position. My baby's head is at the top of my womb and the doc told me if by 36 weeks my baby is still in the same position, I have to go for caesarian.:tsad: Does any of you have any opinions on how to let the baby turn the other way round? Or anyone know any massage ladies? I'm now coming to week 29 and very much worried because I am going thru all this pregnancy alone. So if any of you can contribute your two cents, I would appreciate it a lot.

xicloudix

I remember coming accross an website, i forgot which one exactly.. but its teaching mom to be how to exercise/ stretch.... and i saw 1 pevis exercise, it claims to able relieve consitipiation and may able to let the baby head turn down due to gravity reason...

the exercise is something like going on ur fours and slowly swing ur butt left and right.... u can try search it online...

lonerjas

Dont worry... Nature tks it's course...

As for the gender, i oso only got a confirmation at 32weeks.. Cros my gal cross her legs everytime we do scanning... Detail scan took me 3hrs cos she was not cooperating...

As for my boys... details scan only 20 to 30mins max