very sad...

Juz17

My girl is 2 mths going 3 and my tummy is still like 5 mths preg. :( the fats there very hard...sometimes I tot that's tumor. :( due to csect, I can't do vigorous exercise. Now controlling diet doesn't seems to work. Despite not snacking or eating much, my weight remain stagnant. Very demoralizing. Im going back to work soon but non of my old clothes fit. :(( doc prescribe appetite suppressant but it doesn't work anymore! Juz sign up a 10 x slimming treatment at a neighborhood but it gonna b costly in the long run! Help! Shld I go liposuction? Anyone got same problem as me? My bmi now over 33....I think soon gonna have health problem...;( very sad ah!!! Anyone got remedy? Even detox powder drinks din help much....

JoyceRenee

hi juz 17

Would you like to give herbalife a try? My team mates and i will guide through a proper plan of losing the extras without hurting your body. PM me @ 91714659 if you are interested. Ours will defn be cheaper than slimming spa . Hope to hear from you soon!

woofy55

Juz17... Let's meet and have a no obligation chat.. TRA focus on fats loss and not only weight loss.. It's perfect for you..

Cheers
Shirley

bibiluvr

Hi girl, dun be too sad. R u still breastfeeding? I gained 22 kg during my first pregnancy n it took me 6 months plus to get back to my pre pregnancy weight.. but coz I continued to breastfeed my ger, I continued to lose ard 3 kg though I continued to eat as per normal. I know ..some ladies managed to regain their pre pregnancy weight very fast.. but u must remember u r a proud mummy of two.
Before marriage, I signed up at esthetica for their slimming program but I only went for 6/15 sessions.. hmmm.. I have tried herbalife n forever living products too.. but none got me to my slimmest at 49kg (while breastfeeding my ger) even though I was a inter varsity player in uni..

cn naz

I think you should slow down a bit. It took you 9 months++ to be pregnant, and it'd take about 9 months++ to get back to pre-pregnancy body.

Juz17

Sigh...till date I'm still the same...demoralized! Maybe I shld try ifl...:( but not cheap...

Gif

i also cant fit into many cothes, even if i squeeze myself in, there are bulges. Are you still breastfeeding? Dont try to eat less if you are. But choose the right kinds if foods. my kid is 3 mths old, I lost about 4 kg , not alot. but glad got reduced.

Alisa

how about try to exercise? going to slimming center will solve problem very fast but if u never maintain, u will gain weight again.

woofy55

Actually also a lot of times is what food we put into our mouths... if we kept eating junks.. then sure rebound!! Try eating more more veg and protein food first.. fill your tummy.. before putting in carbo food.. Share the sinful food, if you really have cravings.. cos if you curb it too much, when you are "released"... you will aim for it more!

Watever method you are on now to lose weight (be it exercise or reduce food intake), try to get a fats analysis test first... to see the what you are losing. If you are losing weight but doesn't really reduces in size - you could be losing water and muscle which is no good..

if you feel you have a lot of fats around the tummy area.. your visceral fats may be high. visceral fats are internal organs fats which is very difficult to burn off even thru very vigorous exercises.

email me at shirsoh@gmail.com for more info, i'll be glad to help you with a free fats analysis and advise you further.

Jeraldine

No, please don't do liposuction. My friend did it before on her thighs. After she did it, her thigh swell. Doctor say the swelling is normal and will go down after 3 months but it never did and she ended up bigger than before.

Did your doctor give you duromine? I know that will work but it will take at least 6 to 8 months before you see visible results. Alternatively, you can use the money spent on slimming spa, to engage a personal trainer. Think that should be more effective ;)

mummy evon

Don't b sad I got a great slimming programme to sharing just need three mths you can loss fats slim down with a healthy body!