Vomit for 5days!! why why why?

shircsl

My Son of 13mths keep make himself vomit during puree food or milk , once for 5days already. no fever , active as normal, but this vomiting has obviously make him slim .. any mummies out there experience this b4?

engel

My girl spits out food that is too mashed or not to her liking... She's 14 mths now ...
Maybe u could make his food chunkier and experiment with new flavours? As long as he doesn't appear lethargic or acting differently , shouldn't b too much of a concern, or u could call up his paedritician for an opinion ...

shircsl

thats right , his food is also very smoothly pureed ... mayb tats one of the reason ... but i scare if got chunk he will vomit also , he is so used to just swallow the food..

megtan

Hi, there was a period of time (about 13-14 mth) when my son also kept vomitting his food. Went to PD & she said his tummy may have bad bacteria so gave him probiotics. Situation improved after about a few weeks. Suggest you bring him to PD if problem persists for more than 5 days.

engel

If literally vomit..guess pediatrician would b better at assessing whats wrong.....hope he'll get better soon:)