Wahm

Hi,

Any WAHM who can recommend me jobs that can allow me to work from home? Cos me & hubby planning for 2nd one..so after haveing 2nd one, i wanna stay at home to look after the kids...but at the same time, earn money to have more income for the family...scare & worried that only my hubby working might not be enough...

thought of online selling things, but i dun have any suppliers lobang lo....sob sob....so hope to have some kind souls who can help me out...thanks

lisa_ng

depends on what you want to sell.
alibaba.com / alibaba.com.cn and taobao is a good place to source for products.
but there's always a risk when dealing with china suppliers.
risk like they can ask you to make payment, when about to ship then they will say certain products out of stocks, will somehow ask you to replace with other product they have in stock.
or some may just anyhow add in or make replacement for you.
and their moq are usually high.

otherwise if the products are with brand you may wish to contact the manufacturer direct to ask for export/wholesale prices.

Hi Lisa,

U sold the products from them b4?? D problem is i dun have lobang for manaufacturers....

dunno where those mummies can get those lobang to sell those things at a cheaper price compared to retail price sia....haiz....

u a working mum? or staying home look after ur kid??

lisa_ng

Hi Lisa,

U sold the products from them b4?? D problem is i dun have lobang for manaufacturers....

dunno where those mummies can get those lobang to sell those things at a cheaper price compared to retail price sia....haiz....

u a working mum? or staying home look after ur kid??
i have a small scale online store. few products are from china.
products from china you have to be extra careful in terms of quality & price.
frankly they don't really tell you that the product have labels or made for who. and even they do, i somehow tot the quality is interior to the original. so don't be too taken in.

other than that mostly are direct imported from the respective brand manufacturers in US.
they do offer wholesale/export prices with moq attached.
i prefer to deal with US manufacturers. only down thing is the shipping going to cost a lot which profit will not be a substantial amount.

it veri much depends on the products you want to sell.

local distributors/brand.
i did manage to contact 2 like baby bjorn and pigeon.
but didn't take their products as these are commonly found in loca retail shops.
so har ppl tends to buy from retails shops where they get to see the actual things.

above all are my personal encounter for your reference purpose. :)

Justina

No mummies have lobang to recommend me????
Hi! I stopped working when I was heavily pregnant. Then I studied online course in Forex trading. Took my couple of months to understand the market, develop a trading system, do demo trade then trade with real money. At first, many would think it's gambling, but it's actually TRADING with system and discipline - just like doing business, some risk involved but with discipline and analytical capability - you can make money through Forex trading. Let me know if you're interested! Take care...

kiswinkle

Hi! I stopped working when I was heavily pregnant. Then I studied online course in Forex trading. Took my couple of months to understand the market, develop a trading system, do demo trade then trade with real money. At first, many would think it's gambling, but it's actually TRADING with system and discipline - just like doing business, some risk involved but with discipline and analytical capability - you can make money through Forex trading. Let me know if you're interested! Take care...
hi justina..i wana noe more..care to share??..or u wana chat at msn??..
my email is shirui46@hotmail.com...
tc..cya~:Dancing_wub:

Gladys

Hi Justina,

I am SAHM. Regarding the above and I am interested to know and really it can make money. Hope to hear from you thru my email gladysang@singnet.com.sg

Thanks

Taobao SG

Hi all,

We are agents who can help you purchase goods from china.

Not only from common website like taobao.com or paipai.com - any china websites that sells things - we can helo you import.

Do check out our website www.taobao-sg.com

we have current customers who are retail shop owners - i think to be a wahm is possible if you have the right connections :)

fongfongmummy

Hi Justina,
I am interested , can you share with me? my email address yuki_fongfong@hotmail.com

kym

I'm also a sahm since 2 years ago. Try to sell online but not moving. now still looking for opportunity to work at home.......

jaslcare

I'm also a mummy who had not been worki ever since i was pregnant with my 1st bb as it just happens that after i resign, i found out i'm pregnant so well, ...as u all know...who'll want a pregnant woman!
After 1st bb, plan to go back to work after he goes to childcare but kena pregnant again when he's one yr old...same...plan to go work after no 2 gg cc, again pregnant after he's one n half yr...now just given birth to a bb girl....coolz...finally a girl...my factory closed!
But like all, worries about financial....as 2 boys r in cc...educational fees gg to dry up...i'm all alone w 3 of them n i really do not know if i can handle as i just finished my confinement today...sometimes if my hubby works, like tmr...whole day, i got to look after 3 myself...i'm v stressed up...not only this, most important is $$$...i'm maki a risk by getting my friend's maid in 2 months later but i got to really come up with $$$ for her pay n expenses....
Really need help! I'm already saving by breastfeeding my girl but if i can't cope w them, i guess i got to give her formula which is v v sad loh....:(...

miredo

hi all
thanks for sharing. I have been considering to be a WAHM since retrenched of late. plse allow me to pm u regards to online course and marketing. Like phoebe, i am clueless as no lobang for suppliers and i have to really study, learn n digest hard how to get things start. Heard warnings and encouragement from friends and relatives and i would like to make it possible.

shchoong

Hello

I am looking into forming a biz team to do referral marketing together and to act as a support group to provide assistance to others. All these will be done at our freetime, pay and bonuses will be paid according to the amount of time we can commit.

If interested, please pm me or email me at maddie_choong@live.com. All information needed will be given.

mfqiu

Hi Justina,

I'm a newly joint member here. Glad to see your post here an wondering you're still with forex trading. I would like to know more about forex and if you can, kindly email me at mfqiu@yahoo.com.sg

TIA! :tlaugh: