Wall Decoration stickers

ClarisseMom

are these decals similar to the ones offered @ Gmkt ? The ones i saw the px are less than $10 at least, depending on the design of decals.
Hi mummy,

Please let me know if you like to see the designs I have... SEnd me your email address and I will be happy to send for a look?

ClarisseMom

Done up my living room, dining room and bedrooms with wall decals 2 years back. You can purchase online.

1. www.winkplay.com (local website)
2. www.whatisblik.com (US website)
3. www.modishop.com (local website)

Hi Daisy,

Would you like to see my designs? Mine are definitely cheaper than the ones you see in the website...and they are of a good quality...

Let me know if you like to change the designs you have...Thanks...

Gilbert1

I thinks Wall Decoration stickers are the best option to decorate the walls of the room and interior stickers are also available,.can koozies

Last edited:

Murray

These all Wall Decoration stickers are looks so nice,.
I thinks they are best to decorate the walls easily and also remove easily on the walls,.

Daniee

those are looking nice....I like it..I also have some this type of nice stuff.I will be next time post here....Nice sharing...keep it up!!!!!!

siestabella

Hi Janet,

u can just visit the link Decorette Wall Decals for more info.

I tried their wall decals. good quality and reasonable price. importantly my wife is happy with the walls. :)

Hey mummies, came across this thread when I was searching through forums for information on FTM for myself, totally unrelated to decals heehee. But thank you to Mike Daddy who recommended our decals!

To the other forummers, do understand that "cheap" is not always the best option, what you want is something that will be of high quality, last long and most importantly, last long and not damage your walls when you remove them (if you can ever bear to!). After all, you get what you pay for right? :wink:

You can visit our online store at Decorette Wall Decals - Fun, Functional and Affordable! for range of designs, or at least some inspiration, feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. Have fun decorating! :)

liykemom

Hello, I have checked out your store web page. Really they have great resource for the wall stickers and wall Decals.

I would look forward for more when I need that. Thanks!

business stationery

Last edited: