wana make more mummy friends staying in the west!

mummiestarries

Wah! How come the EDD changed? How you find out?

Hahas =) My first doctor told me that my EDD was supposed to be on the 10th during my first ultrascan which was when i was 8weeks.

But when i went for my last check-up which was on the 7th, the doctor asked me if i know when is my EDD and i said 10th. She fliped open my file, but it was written on the 8th.

Me too was stunned when i saw it.

Triquetra

Hahas =) My first doctor told me that my EDD was supposed to be on the 10th during my first ultrascan which was when i was 8weeks.

But when i went for my last check-up which was on the 7th, the doctor asked me if i know when is my EDD and i said 10th. She fliped open my file, but it was written on the 8th.

Me too was stunned when i saw it.
For myself, my EDD never officially change...
But during my last scan, the date on the picture writes 24 Aug instead of the initial 27 Aug.

mummiestarries

For myself, my EDD never officially change...
But during my last scan, the date on the picture writes 24 Aug instead of the initial 27 Aug.
Might be the person who is doing the scan type the date in wrongly, as the dates are normally typed in by the person before starting the scan.

U're due in aug 2009, next month?

mummiestarries

Oic...
Yah... exactly 4 more weeks but I feel so tired -_-

U must be feeling real excited. Same feeling as i had when i was only left with 4weeks towards the delivery of my son.
Was desperately telling my hubbie how much i wanted him to be out soon almost eveyday.

I guessed what to do now i to relax and enjoy more as the new addition will be keeping your hands busy.

=)

Triquetra

you must be feeling real excited. Same feeling as i had when i was only left with 4weeks towards the delivery of my son.
Was desperately telling my hubbie how much i wanted him to be out soon almost eveyday.

I guessed what to do now i to relax and enjoy more as the new addition will be keeping your hands busy.

=)
I think I am more tired than excited, haven't been able to sleep well.
However I do wonder how is dd going to look like, a lot of people (including old neighbour) actually commented that my niece looks like me when I was a baby.

Does your kid resemble you or your hubby?

mummiestarries

I think I am more tired than excited, have not't been able to sleep well.
However I do wonder how is dear daughter going to look like, a lot of people (including old neighbour) actually commented that my niece looks like me when I was a baby.

Does your kid resemble you or your hubby?

Try to get plenty of sleep dear. Sleep is the most important factor and the ending stage as you will need lots of strength when you are in labour.

The first few days after he was born, everyone said that he looks like me. But however, it changed as days passed. Now he looks abit more like his daddie but still has some resembles of me.

Your first child?

Triquetra

Try to get plenty of sleep dear. Sleep is the most important factor and the ending stage as you will need lots of strength when you are in labour.

The first few days after he was born, everyone said that he looks like me. But however, it changed as days passed. Now he looks abit more like his daddie but still has some resembles of me.

Your first child?
I can't fall asleep with the constant urge to urinate >.<''
Yup, my first child and I am already phobic of having another -_-''
Planning for second anytime soon?

mummiestarries

I can't fall asleep with the constant urge to urinate >.<''
Yup, my first child and I am already phobic of having another -_-''
Planning for second anytime soon?
Haha. currently not planning for a second one so soon. was freaked out by my first 16hrs labour.
Before giving birth i was still kidding that two years later i would like to have another daughter, but i think i shall give it a second thought after experiencing the feeling of giving birth.
Where would you be giving birth at?

Triquetra

Haha. currently not planning for a second one so soon. was freaked out by my first 16hrs labour.
Before giving birth i was still kidding that two years later i would like to have another daughter, but i think i shall give it a second thought after experiencing the feeling of giving birth.
Where would you be giving birth at?
I took a lot of courage to ask Hubby if can stop at 1 cause I know he wants a son. I would like to have a son too but I really cannot imagine going through what I am going through again.

I really admire how you managed to go through everything. I was tearing and desperately asking the gynae if I could induce at 37 weeks. However, I really doubt I will want to put my dd at risk by doing so.

I shall be delivering at KKH. Did you check if you have dilated during your regular gynae visits? When did you first feel contraction? I wonder how it feels like, people say it's like menstrual cramps but I dont even rem how does it feel like -_-

mummiestarries

I took a lot of courage to ask Hubby if can stop at 1 cause I know he wants a son. I would like to have a son too but I really cannot imagine going through what I am going through again.

I really admire how you managed to go through everything. I was tearing and desperately asking the gynae if I could induce at 37 weeks. However, I really doubt I will want to put my dear daughter at risk by doing so.

I shall be delivering at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Did you check if you have dilated during your regular gynae visits? When did you first feel contraction? I wonder how it feels like, people say it's like menstrual cramps but I dont even rem how does it feel like -_-
My gynae only checked how much was i dilated during my last check up. Was only dilated at about 2cm when she checked and the dilation was not stretchy.
It's only that after the scan she made, noticed that there was not enough fluid in the sac for baby to stay in there, that's why i was asked to induce my labour. Normal fluid level was said to be 5, but mine was only 3.7

It was only after they broke my water bag and gave me the drip the next day after the pill was inserted that i felt the contractions.
The starting was bearable, but increases as u dilate more. But there are 3 types of methods to ease the pain that you are feeling.

1st, the gas which is known as laughing gas eases only 20% of the pain. The 2nd one is a injection that is given at the upper leg, last for 4 hours and the last one is the epidural that ease 80% of the pain.

To me, labour pains were like mestrual cramps x10
cos i actually have very low tolerance with pain.

Triquetra

My gynae only checked how much was i dilated during my last check up. Was only dilated at about 2cm when she checked and the dilation was not stretchy.
It's only that after the scan she made, noticed that there was not enough fluid in the sac for baby to stay in there, that's why i was asked to induce my labour. Normal fluid level was said to be 5, but mine was only 3.7

It was only after they broke my water bag and gave me the drip the next day after the pill was inserted that i felt the contractions.
The starting was bearable, but increases as you dilate more. But there are 3 types of methods to ease the pain that you are feeling.

1st, the gas which is known as laughing gas eases only 20% of the pain. The 2nd one is a injection that is given at the upper leg, last for 4 hours and the last one is the epidural that ease 80% of the pain.

To me, labour pains were like mestrual cramps x10
cos i actually have very low tolerance with pain.
You dilated without feeling any prior contraction?
The amount of amniotic fluid is detected through our usual ultrascan?

At least you have made it through the whole process! My friend has high pain tolerance but she requested for epidural within 10 minutes after she lied down. She said it's different kind of pain.

mummiestarries

You dilated without feeling any prior contraction?
The amount of amniotic fluid is detected through our usual ultrascan?

At least you have made it through the whole process! My friend has high pain tolerance but she requested for epidural within 10 minutes after she lied down. She said it's different kind of pain.
Yup, as i was not really dilating at that point of time.
The amount of amniotic fluid was detected during my last check up, it's like the normal ultrascans but i was only told about the volume of fluid at the last scan.

I too requested for the epidural, but was still tearing away when given it jab as one jab could only last me for 2hrs. I was even given a double dosage.

Triquetra

Yup, as i was not really dilating at that point of time.
The amount of amniotic fluid was detected during my last check up, it's like the normal ultrascans but i was only told about the volume of fluid at the last scan.

I too requested for the epidural, but was still tearing away when given it jab as one jab could only last me for 2hrs. I was even given a double dosage.
I thought dilation is caused by contraction but it seems some people didn't feel the initiate contraction during the early stage.

I am reluctant to use epidural mainly because I am afraid they couldn't off it in time and I either push too hard or couldn't push. Are you experiencing any side effects now?