Wanna be slimmer and younger the healthier way?

maylimtw

Hi all,

Recently, I was introduced to this anti-aging ageLOC R2 and TRA program that actually helped my secondary school friend slimmed down and look younger after pregancy. I was intrigued and asked her. She shared with me and I started taking the R2 last month and I've seen improvement in my bodyache and knee pain. Now I don't need to go for my weekly tuina session anymore.

After a year since giving birth, I have not lost the additional 15kg that I put on. In fact, I tried Xndo, slimming centres but it all didn't work.
I did not try the TRA as the upgraded version TR90 just launched last week 9 Sept. Instead I tried TR90, it has been a week and I lost 1.2kg and 1inch around my tummy for just going about the same old lifestyle which is no exercise. The only change I made to my lifestyle was to make sure I have 3 proper meals a day and ensuring I eat from each food group. Previously, I had improper meals, certain days I'll have 1-2meals, other days buffet and stuff. This really motivates me coz this program is helping me to have a healthy eating lifestyle. Thou they recommend regular exercise too to achieve better results and also promote healthy lifestyle haha but I'm just too lazy. So imagine if you follow the program, how effective would it be? I have friends who also tried and have shown better results than me coz they guai guai follow hahaha so probably I'll try to walk a few flight of stairs home everyday.

My parents and hubby is also trying the R2 now and my mom will also try the TR90 after her holiday from Australia.

After seeing the effectiveness around me and it taking place on myself I strongly recommend you giving it a try.

If you are interested to find out more, do PM me. I would love to share with you.

Jane Tan

Hi all,

I have lost 10kg from TRA program and from size L to S. Stop the program for almost a year and no weight rebound!!

TR90 upgraded version from TRA that target fat genes is even more powerful!!

Ready stock selling at prelaunch price $1820 for 90 days program. Free delivery !

Can contact me at Jane _90678733. Thanks!

maylimtw

Hi all, just wanna update my results after taking for 5weeks, I've lost 4kg, dropped from size XL to L, body fats and visceral fats also dropped while building up my skeletal muscles. My mom who started the program 2 weeks back also lost 2kg and her body and visceral fats also dropped! Do contact me at 94881500 for further info on the program. No obligation sharing!! Just wanna share good stuff!

simonelow

To my mind there is no healthy way to slim especially if you have lots of kg to lose (like me LOL...)
I tried many different natural remedies but they were fruitless...
Now I'm on Reductil diet pills and I'm losing my weight fast and easy. -8kg in 6 weeks time...
It's an incredible product! I feel happy and more confident.

maylimtw

Wanna know more about TR90?
Wanna see real people who tried TR90 and their Results?
Wanna give yourself the chance to slim down and cut down on your visceral fats?
PM or call me now

joanne33

Workouts in the office that's effective and distracting too :Dancing_wub:
This helps me maintain my normal weight after losing it with reductil diet pills

lindy36ho

Hi

I lost 28kg in 8 months with acomplia appetite suppressant and really feel great. I'm easier, more active and always full of energy. My self-confidence and self-esteem have risen. I'm much different now and also look differently :wespinny:

If you want to test this product you can buy it on www.cheapmeds4u.com . They ship it to Singapore discreet and safe.

Dear Mummies,
There are many ways to be slim and healthy if we look out for it. Losing weight and control diet is an art. It's important to learn the right strategies to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to increase our metabolic rate so our body continue to burn fat while we are sleeping, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in are less than calories out. Moms who want to lose weight safely should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. Is it a must to lose weight by sacrificing your health? I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons don’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us were losing water and muscle mass, which lead to weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements so I can manage my calories input and what is my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lessons learnt? I must educate myself so I can make a better choice for myself as well as my family, be it when choosing a weight loss products or any form of investments. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. Moreover, with the new knowledge, I am now able to help myself and my children select a healthier, more nutritious food on the table. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the weight management class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic for many more years.

oh that's actually depending on the work you do

I really don't have the chance to exercise

michal003

Hi

I lost 28kg in 8 months with acomplia appetite suppressant and really feel great. I'm easier, more active and always full of energy. My self-confidence and self-esteem have risen. I'm much different now and also look differently :wespinny:

If you want to test this product you can buy it on www.cheapmeds4u.com . They ship it to Singapore discreet and safe.

I got some generic Reductil on this site. Lost -1kg the first week. Hope to lose more.
Is acomplia better then reductil?