Want to buy insurance, looking forward to your suggestions?

You can call my agent. He's good. I'm happy with his service. Friendly also very caring. He from Great Eastern. You can call him at 91125466

MsKoh1973

alternatively, u can approach a Financial adviser, like eg I know Philip Capital FA, they sell products from few companies so that u can make a good comparison. They usually can give u illustrations of benefits of product like fr AIA, NTUC, AVIVA etc. But u also need to do abit of homework yourself, cos after all, they do this for a living, so sometimes what they recommend to u may not be the best to you.

Always compared and read what they give u.

BTW, recently "Mr Tan Kin Lian" start a website to make comparison on all insurance products. So far he had put up some analysis of the insurance products from NTUC, so u can take a look. Heng Ah, so far those that he marked "avoid", I din buy, if not I faint. LOL.

Evaluation of Insurance Products - Onyx

In addition, I not sure what kind of insurance u have in mind, but at least take care of the medical insurance first, cos thats the most important.

mojitoes

I know of a company having promotion for its product. Giving away up to $1,000 Takashimaya vouchers.

Don't wish to advertise here, so anyone interested, just drop me a PM.

munzy06

There are different types of insurance plans that are available out there such as health insurance, life insurance, home insurance, etc. Now it all depends on your needs. Few months ago I bought a life protection plan from POSB Bank, which offered me great coverage and benefits. I’d recommend you check with them once :)