Want to get to know more working/sahm <3

adlieyn

It's been a looong time since I log into my account! I want to get to know more mummies here. Regardless of age , race and where you stay.

Im a full time working mummy.. Living in the west and really would like to meet and get to know more mummies here..

I have a beautiful daughter turning 3 this year :)

rellako

Want to get to know more working/sahm &lt;3

I'm a full time working mum, staying in e west as well! Have a 4 yr old boy and expecting my lil princess in a few weeks time

Oojo

Hey! I'm full time working as well n first time mtb staying in east.. :) expecting our princess in few weeks!

chiro san

Yeah i agree, get ample rest now. I'm a working mum too, have a 6 months old baby girl. Living in e north : )

adlieyn

Re: Want to get to know more working/sahm &lt;3

Hello I am staying at west... Ftwm... Have two kids: 27 months old and 3 months old :)

Working with 2 kids? That must be tough job coz I've been working for a yr plus very very tired but it's all worth it. Can help hobby find extra income.

LSmummy

Hi babes!

I'm a FTWM with 2 boys age 5 & 3. =)
Staying North East !

Thanks Adlieyn for creating this thread! Hope to know more mummies too ! :wink:

And congrats Oojo! Rest well !

adlieyn

Hi babes!

Staying North East !

No problem! Me long time no chi chat with mummies.. Use to meet some mummies here but it was 2yrs back... ;) you working?

breadgal

Full time working mummy staying in north with a 3yrs old son & expecting 2nd son in 6 weeks time

najwee

Hihi,

A full time working mummy to be too!

Staying in the southwest and expecting my little dragon girl in about 5 weeks' time.

LSmummy

Hi babes!

Staying North East !

No problem! Me long time no chi chat with mummies.. Use to meet some mummies here but it was 2yrs back... ;) you working?
Morning ! Yea. I'm a FTWM. :)
I seldom login thou I had this account for years... Never have to chance to chat with the mummies here. Btw there's quite a lot of young mummies! ;)

LSmummy

Feels happy for those mummies whose expecting their babies in few weeks! Rest well !

Oojo

Thanks a lot LSmummy :) .. Slowly trying to rest more.. First time, so sometimes still get so engrossed with work that difficult to slow down but I'm trying :)

Yes, I see a lot of young mommies around here as well.. We should also try chit chatting more n may be a meet up :)

Oojo

Thanks jcyp86 :) I'm sure it's gonna b challenging .. Now also getting slp is like a big task!

Btw, I also stay in east.. How about ur kids?

jcyp86

hi oojo ..I am also a first time mummy but I grew up in a environment of babies . so I consider quite lucky as up to now my boy is quite easy to handle.. Later Part not sure... lolz. He is in 6mths old now.

Oojo

Wow, that's good jcyp86! For me the challenge is that I haven't had many babies around.. Just see 1-2 at relative's place once in a while.. So hands on experience is null! hehehe.. Excited but nervous..

I am staying at Bukit Purmei area. Just started working late May afer 3yrs of rest after delivery.
I am blessed that my boy is obedient but his health seems to start giving prob.
Always down with flu, cough n fever easily.
Its real heartache.