Want to make more mummy friends

littlematchgirl

Hi, I am not a single mum but actually feel like one. I don't have a good hubby (can say he is the worst hubby anyone could have), don't have family members to confide in and son't have much friends too. My friends are all working so we also seldom meet up. I feel so lonely and sad sometimes. Just hope to make more mummy friends and have someone I can relate to.

Tannie

Hi, I am not a single mum but actually feel like one. I don't have a good hubby (can say he is the worst hubby anyone could have), don't have family members to confide in and son't have much friends too. My friends are all working so we also seldom meet up. I feel so lonely and sad sometimes. Just hope to make more mummy friends and have someone I can relate to.
Hi little match girl, r u stay hm mum?

Lols!! Got a shock seeing yr post in the single mummy forum...
If u're convenient ard amk area, my saturdays r free, with my terrorist along too la.

I usually take him to library (his new fav place), xplorerkid (when i have spare cash), or amk hub lvl3 for kiddy rides (when im broke), for saturdays. When he behaves for the week then he'll get his macdonalds treat. But we're ALWAYS ard amk area. Lazy to travel, either weather too hot or too cold or too broke. =Pp

hey mummies...

i like to make more mummies friends too...
i'm a single mum, with my 2.5 week old boy...

feeling kinda of depressed these days... i don't have much friends to talk to either, and feeling so upset staying at home with baby boy crying... at times, i dunno why but i'll just cry with him too.... :(

littlematchgirl

Lols!! Got a shock seeing yr post in the single mummy forum...
If u're convenient ard amk area, my saturdays r free, with my terrorist along too la.

I usually take him to library (his new fav place), xplorerkid (when i have spare cash), or amk hub lvl3 for kiddy rides (when im broke), for saturdays. When he behaves for the week then he'll get his macdonalds treat. But we're ALWAYS ard amk area. Lazy to travel, either weather too hot or too cold or too broke. =Pp
Hi, amk area is fine for me, i live nearby. Usually saturdays you will only be with your boy? Do you meet up with other people? Do you have watsapp or msn? Can pm me your email or contact.

littlematchgirl

hey mummies...

feeling kinda of depressed these days... i don't have much friends to talk to either, and feeling so upset staying at home with baby boy crying... at times, i dunno why but i'll just cry with him too.... :(

Hi, are you first time mummy? Don't be depressed. I understand how you feel. Although I'm not single mum but I have a bad hubby who yells at me almost everyday so I can understand how it feel like with no one to turn to and with a fussy baby. Do you have msn or watsapp? maybe you can pm me your email or contact? At least you won't feel so bad after letting all your woes out.

Littlematchgirl- pm u soon~~

Dumbocarebear- U're at hg where? If we're gonna meet u along i think would be best to travel to yr area. Afterall more convenient for us to travel than for u~

kinberuri

Hi all lonely mommies...
I m a single mom here with a 2 year old gal. I m a working mom... N I too hope to know more frds... I m staying in bedok. Anyone nearby?

Huishan

Hi All,

I am a single Mum with a 19 Months Old Baby.

I would like to know more frds and to bring my gal out more often.

Anyone interester, contact me at 97975421 pls.

xiaodaisy

hey mummies...

must be hard on u .. don be depressed , learn to enjoy the moments with ur boy so u will enjoy ur new journey in life =)

if u need a listening ear , welcome to pm me =) tho i'm not a single mom now but i was once before so i feel u too .. do take care n rest well !

sn0w

hi single mummies! im going to be a single mummy to be this oct, want to make more mummy friends. :) feel free to contact me at 9170 .3894

lynnang2

Hi all mummies, i am a SAHM of 3, currently still married but think very soon going to be single-mom............. All these years more like single-parenting coz my partner refuse to help out/ play his part as parent.... no support, very lonely and helpless now......... looking for more friends..... pls pm me or whatsapp 97228972 me... Tks.

6uni

Hi mommies

I'm a single mommy too.. My son is 3mths old.. Hope to make more friends from here cos most of my friends are not married or given birth yet so they don't really understand what I'm gg thru.. I stay at teck whye lane :) PM me! Or have a gathering soon.. I want my son to have peers too.. Let's support each other, mommies )

kelly13

Hi single mummy,

I am kelly here n going to be single mum soon too. My baby is 8
th plus now. I also feel lonely n helpless sometime. Hope to know more friends too. My Hp 81114832. U can SMS me ya.