Want to make more mummy friends

jaylaemily

hi mummies.

am a single mummy here as well. baby gonna due in two weeks time. hoping to know more mummies so that i can learn more while sharing with all. my fb jaylaemily :)

Sephiana

Hi single mommies, I'm a single mom to a 8 month old baby, well going to 9 month old baby boy .. life's been good cause i still hang out with my friends whenevr i'm free and maybe i'm a positive thinker. hee.. working as an admin and also having a business of my own. anyone wanna meet up? feel free to sms or WA at 81575157.

Kylie Tan

I am single parent with 3 years old son.. I do wish to make more friends if possible and to have gathering outings.. pm me if you are interested... I am staying in the west.

Ren

Hihi! I'm a single mum to a 18 month old boy too. Alone here without any family and would like to make more friends. Hopefully can do weekend play dates for my boy too!

JacklynLMY

Hello everyone, I'm single mummy of 2 boys age 4 & 3. I would like to make more friends.

I would like to make more friends, so hope to find some mummy friends out there to chat & share experience & exchange opinions
& mayb find some new good friends.