Warning- maid from hell

sn0w

Dear fellow mummies,

My maid, Margie (EB6763151) has been working with us for 3 and a half years. Only in January was she caught for theft and my 4 year old son started slowly speaking up about what she did. Over the course of 2 years, she had been boxing my son in the head and stomach as well as sexually assaulting him. She even used my make up to cover up his bruises. My son started masturbating at the age of 3. It went unnoticed for years because he has always been a happy kid. My son told me that the maid threatened that if he spoke up she would beat him everyday. Furthermore some time after the arrest we found her social media and found out she had stolen more then 80 pieces of clothing some of which she has already shipped back. She had also brought men over to my place and had sex in my bed according to my son. There are also 2 of her female friends that she brought over and had hit my son before, we are unable to identify the 2 female friends and the men who sexually assaulted him.

Unfortunately we only have concrete evidence on theft. Child abuse and sexual assault we could not find concrete evidence as it was some time back, many child abuse cases the perpetrator gets off scot free. We have done a police report however they let her go due to lack of evidence on child abuse. We have many pictures of bruises on my kid however this is not enough.

Please beware of the maid. I believe her 2 female friends stay nearby and work as domestic helpers in Bukit Gombak. My son refers to the man that he is afraid as uncle John.

Last edited: