washing of hair

mae

I think once a day is enough, as the hair also needs to have it's natural moisture...I heard many others doesn't wash their hair often as to let the natural oil comes out thus making the hair healthy and not dry.

LoVeS

Once a day for myself BUT if VERY long hair 2 times a day is needed. B4 boobs length it advice not to wash more than 2 times which will dry ur hair condition

LoVeS

Mine is til my butt, so meaning i have to wash twice a day?
ver long hair tend to get oily or dirty faster than shorter length hair BUT if ur hair isnt oily even after a long day then dun haf to wash 2 times a day.

tiziana

oh my hair is alr v weak and spoilt le due to rebonding at Thailand in the year 2004.
somehow i feel that the shampoo smell doesn't stay on my hair for long tts y i tend to wash my hair 2 times a day to kip the smell last in my hair. zzz.

LoVeS

oh my hair is alr v weak and spoilt le due to rebonding at Thailand in the year 2004.
somehow i feel that the shampoo smell doesn't stay on my hair for long tts y i tend to wash my hair 2 times a day to kip the smell last in my hair. zzz.
u shouldnt wash it so many times per day lor. By washing so many times ur hair cant produce enuff serum to keep ur hair in shape. Wats the pt of having smell but ur hair dry like mad?

tiziana

u shouldnt wash it so many times per day lor. By washing so many times ur hair cant produce enuff serum to keep ur hair in shape. Wats the pt of having smell but ur hair dry like mad?
haha, my hair is not dry like mad. its jus spoiled and dry lor but not until v bad. i now wash my hair 1 time a day le. :001_302:

Bumbo

Heee.. so paisay... I wash sometimes up to 1 time every 3 days. Cos at home mah and not dirty. So just wrap it all up in shower cap and bathe body only. whaha :)But if say weekend i go play with my kids go beach, go out then sometimes 1 day wash 2 times. :shyxxx: