Wat more can I do to salvage our marriage ???

vion

Hi all, thks for all ur prayers n concerns.DH n I had a gd face to face tok on the 1st day of tis new yr. We've sorted things out. He's ended n settled things with the OW. I've decided to gv him n us another chance to mk things work.Thks all for sharing our tots which r valuable n helpful to me. I faithfully hope tt everything will work out.Happy New Year to all of u. N may all great things happened to each n everyone of us.

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Glad to know that.. Vion, 3 Cheers to u!! :001_302:

Just a friendly warning, this affair will nt stop here..

Take care and have a great 2008!!

priscilla

Vion

Glad to know that you are giving your marriage and your husband a 2nd chance but on the lookout. Take the advise of Tommyboi and the other.

Another way is to take charge of all the money in the family, dh hands me all
his salary etc and any extra in expense, he will let me know and the family attend functions with him and it is not suitable for my boy to attend, dh is usually there for an hour and he will come home after that as he value the time he spends with my boy.

And he has a fixed monthly allowances and the rest are channel into saving which I kept all the bankbooks and update weekly online.

I pray that both of you will work hard in your marriage and that the Lord will watch over your family and the holy spirit will work in him to cherish your marriage, you and the children and that he will not stray but know his duty as the husband and father.

yuki

Hi all, thks for all ur prayers n concerns.DH n I had a gd face to face tok on the 1st day of tis new yr. We've sorted things out. He's ended n settled things with the OW. I've decided to gv him n us another chance to mk things work.Thks all for sharing our tots which r valuable n helpful to me. I faithfully hope tt everything will work out.Happy New Year to all of u. N may all great things happened to each n everyone of us.
yeah!!....great to hear that u guys patch up...hopefully he will learnt a lesson n treasure u even more...

vion

Thks all of u once again.

N yes TB n Priscilla, I'll continue to keep a look out until I feel all r fine. N I oso told him wat to expect, cos it'll tk some time to regain trust again n tt we both hv to put in effort esp him. Oso warned him again tt if he were to do it again, tt's the end of our marriage. I hope tis drilled into his mind.

I'll try to follow him whenever n wherever I can. N juz ystd he asked me to go along with him to do a last min urgent towing when he cld juz go on his own. I can c tt he's putting in effort n now I can juz hope tt everything will be juz fine for us.

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

shaf69sg

hi vion.. hope ur marriage still going strong.. need advised.. my sis & bro in law having same problem as both of U... his latest squeeze drop dead gorgeous.. we don't mind her being gorgeous & DROP DEAD..thing is sis in law want hubby..(who doesn't right?) & hubby wants everything or willing to separate if shove came to push.. ideas ideas needed..

lizzy.liz

hi vion.. hope your marriage still going strong.. need advised.. my sis & bro in law having same problem as both of you... his latest squeeze drop dead gorgeous.. we dont't mind her being gorgeous & DROP DEAD..thing is sis in law want hubby..(who doesn't right?) & hubby wants everything or willing to separate if shove came to push.. ideas ideas needed..

Man generally would take woman less for granted if we can stand up for ourselves and to our spouses. Avoid confrontation but do let husband know where we stand on such issues. After that, the ball is in his court.
For us, when such things happen, always be prepared for the worst, while doing what we can to salvage we we still treasure.:err: