Wat to plan for 1st Bday?

Hi All mummies,

My girl turning 1 this oct.

My husband & I plan to celebrate her b'dae at chalet but it fall on weekday yet so lucky that the next day is a PH so, any suggestion what to do on that day?

My initial plan is BBQ, those elderly play mahjong...& wat esle?, can think of anythings else... ...

Pls help me...though is a few mths away but is good to plan now and get our budget ready!

Thank you & have a great day:) :Dancing_wub:

babypris86

mmm why not invite a grp of children also.. cuz its ur gal bday... but the problem is will she be sian a not?? cuz gg chalet eventually is for adults... why not u book a club house at a condo or even CC those hall to hold a buffet... save $$ too..

Me gt thought of getting a grp of children, bt my grp of frens are either still single or married with no kids or are expecting their 2nd child...sianzzzzz...

Hope i got to know more mummies here so that my gal b'day party will be more fun.:)

I will be holding my son's birthday party in bukit batok csc in july, what kind of cake will you guys be getting? Because I am thinking of getting a ice-cream cake from swensen with a winnie the pooh picture. Would it be too simple?

But the thing is that he loves winnie the pooh, so i think he would be happy to see it

Last edited:
I will be holding my son's birthday party in bukit batok csc in july, what kind of cake will you guys be getting? Because I am thinking of getting a ice-cream cake from swensen with a winnie the pooh picture. Would it be too simple?

I think ice-cream cake is fine, bt urs is outdoor leh, will it melt faster?

For us, we are planning to get a chalet at JE, & we thinking to get a special cake like cake with special shape, i think cheaper also... ...price i got is S$56/2kg, the bakery i went, nt branded bt their items quite nice.

I have asked already, they will be giving us this box, so can least quite a while. I also wanted to get a chalet at JE, but already fully booked

I have asked already, they will be giving us this box, so can least quite a while. I also wanted to get a chalet at JE, but already fully booked
oh....for us, we book bt hubby nt yet go pay so hopefully can get it at JE. Hw much is ur venue? by hrly?

BTW, when urs is over, pls send me some photos on hw u decorate the place, me, still quite hv no idea abt the decoration...

Last edited:

himawari

my daughter has been attending classes there for the past few months and i figured out its the best place to have it since its indoor and they have all the children facilities.
My package is $370 for 1 and a half hour for 10 participating children.
I choose the one at harbourfront as its bigger and more place to park the strollers.

Jessel

Hi Mummies, my baby's birthday is also near...i have ordered some decorations like tarps and balloons. Although we have not yet finalize the venue, its either condo function room or book a chalet.

Any mummies here have a condo function room we can rent?

JOANNA-

Hi mummies, my ds will oso be celebrating his 1st bday dis aug . I've booked a chalet but im headache over e cake . Any nice cakes to recommend ? TIA~ =DD:tlaugh:

Hi mummies, my ds will oso be celebrating his 1st bday dis aug . I've booked a chalet but im headache over e cake . Any nice cakes to recommend ? TIA~ =DD:tlaugh:

I am nt sure if u will go for brand, bt juz realised tat some neigbourhood bakery, hv nice & creative cake, shape like Mac meal set/hamburger & etc.

For me normally i will try their other bread or cake b4 i order their cakes.

himawari

I decided to go for neighborhood cake shop too this year.
Ordered from savoury fare for my sister birthday, the reviews were good.
Its located at east coast road, near to holy family church.

JOANNA-

I am nt sure if u will go for brand, bt juz realised tat some neigbourhood bakery, hv nice & creative cake, shape like Mac meal set/hamburger & etc.

For me normally i will try their other bread or cake b4 i order their cakes.
R u referring to e cake shop at hougang ave 8 ??